~Chapter Thirteen~

~Collins P.O.V~

The next two days were pretty awkward, getting to know Jamie's friends. Some decided to be Chase's sheep and some stayed being Jamie's sheep beside they didn't care about him being gay.

And Jesse even came say with us. Even though Jamie didn't like it because we were so close. It was kind of cute him being all jealous. But not even that can stop me being friends with Jesse.

And plus Jamie had nothing to worry about Jesse was 100% into girls. Complete flirt to all the girls. But the girls didn't mind the attention.

After school Jamie and I went back to my place and cuddled in bed together. I fell asleep as Jamie ran his hands through my hair.

...

The animal came out of nowhere I his in the bushes where my mother told me to hide. That's when I heard her.

My little sister. Maria. "Mommy?" She called out.

The animal glanced over at my sister than back to my mother.

The animal pounced on my mother while she wasn't looking and ripped her neck open. Before jumping on my sister and attacked her neck.

My sisters eyes landed on mine as she reached her small hand out to me asking for help.

I watched as my sisters had fell to the ground as the last bit of air left her small body. There wasn't I could but but to remain in the bush and wait for the animal to leave

...

I woke up screaming. I felt a pair if arms wrapped around me I was scared and tried to escape but remembering where I was and who I was with I relaxed.

"Shhh baby it's okay it was just a bad dream" Jamie cooed in my ear has he cradled me.

"It wasn't a dream, it was real" I cried.

The next few minutes was silent, apart from my sobs. As much as I tried not to cry in front of Jamie I couldn't help it.

"Want to tell me what it was about?" Jamie asked after I had stopped crying.

"My mother and sister. They were attacked by an animal I witnessed their death and I couldn't do anything to save them" I whispered.

"Now I have nightmares about it all the time" I added.

"They are just nightmares they can't hurry you" Jamie whispered in my ear.

They can't hurt me. But I didn't believe him.

I knew the nightmares could still hurt me.

After dinner Jamie and I were back in my room watching a movie.

About 7.30 Jamie groaned as he sat up and shit if the movie.

"What're you doing?" I said sitting up with him.

"I need to tell you something and you probably going to think I'm crazy. But if I don't tell you it's going to eat me alive" Jamie said running his hands through his hair.

"What is it?" I asked as I rubbed his back.

Jamie turned to face me. "I know this sounds crazy but I'm a-"

"A werewolf I know" I said.

"You know?" Jamie asked confused.

"Yes I know you're a werewolf"

"What.. How?" Jamie asked.

"Because.. My family are werewolf hunters..until my mother died at least"

>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

(A/N) so why do you guys think?! Were you expecting that? No I didn't think so. So Jamie is a werewolf and Collin is a werewolf hunter.

Shocker :O

Don't forget to comment and vote, and if you follow me I'll follow you back <3 :*