~Chapter Six~

~Jamie's P.O.V~

I groaned as I gulped down another drink. This party was lame. I don't know why because it had ways been the best party but now i didn't feel like partying.

I feel like being somewhere else. I need to be somewhere else.

I walked pass a bunch of girls. "Did you hear what happened to that gay kid" some blonde chick asked.

Were they talking about Collin?

"Yeah, I don't know why anyone would pick on the gay kid" another chick said.

I walked up to them and suddenly their serious faces had turned into flirty faces.

"What do you know about Collin" I asked.

"Who?" The blonde chick asked.

"The gay kid, his name is Collin do you know what happened to him?" I asked

The other chick twirled her hair between her fingers. Trying to look seductive but clearly failing.

"Yeah, some guy pushed him into a locker so hard that it cut his head open. My friend Charlie found him bleeding, he had to be hospitalised. Poor kid, whoever did that needs help" the blonde chick said.

I swear the colour drained from my face. Collin split his head open because I had pushed him into the lockers.

I ran out to my car and drove to the hospital.

I needed to see him, needed to know if he was okay.

I quickly parked my car and ran inside up to the receptionist.

"Collin Mason, which room is he in" I yelled at her.

"Sir please there is no need to tell" the lady said.

"Please I need to know which room Collin mason is in" I said urgently.

The woman nodded and typed away at her computer. "I'm sorry sir but he is gone" the lady said.

Gone. I felt tears coming up. I barely knew him and I wanted to cry. That's when realisation hit me.

I had a crush on Collin Mason.

"Sir?" The woman said trying to gain my attention.

"What!" I snapped.

The woman scoffed. "I said that he has gone home, he is perfectly fine" the woman rolled her eyes.

I sighed of relief. He was okay. He wasn't dead, I hadn't killed him.

I thanked the woman and drive to Collins house.

It wasn't hard to find, I only texted my friend who was in contact with Collins friend.

I knocked on the door and I was greeted by a man. In his mid 40's, he looked exactly like Collin.

"May I help you?" The man asked.

"Hello sit my name is Jamie, I'm a friend of Collins I heard what happened.

"Sorry Jamie but Collin needs his rest, suddenly I heard Collin scream out.

"I LOVE YOU DEREK MORGAN!"

Who the fuck was Derek Morgan and what was he doing with Collin.

I saw the man roll his eyes I pushed passed him and ran up to Collins room.

I was ready to fight this Derek Morgan guy. Collin is mine.

I burst the door open just to find Collin by himself.

Collin screamed in surprise. "What the hell do you think you're doing!" He yelled. God he was so cute while he was scared.

"I came I see if you're alright" I said shyly. Why was I shy? I was never shy.

"I'm fine" Collin said looking down.

"I'm so sorry I did this to you" I said sitting beside Collin. "I swear I would if never left you if I knew that you had cut your head"

"It's okay-" Collin was cut off when I was pushed off the bed. What the-

"You did this to my son!" The man yelled. I'm guessing that was Collins father.

"You put him In danger!" The man yelled again. He raised his hand to hit me, he went to hit me when Collin called out.

"Dad stop!" Collin jumped out of bed.

"Please dad don't hurt him!" Collin pleaded.

"He hurt you Collin, he needs to pay" the man spat.

"It doesn't matter now because I'm okay, see dad I'm okay!" Chilling made his father look at him.

The man put down his fist. "Get out!" The man roared.

I looked over at Collin. He just nodded. "I'll see you at school" I said to Collin before I ran out. Leaving Collin with his angry father.

I just prayed that his father didn't hurt

him.

>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<

(A/N) so this chapter was quite longer than others.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Dont forget to comment and vote <3