~Chapter Nine~

~Jamie's P.O.V~

After having a long chat with my mother she agreed she would take me to my fathers pack so I could get my proof that I need.

It was a long drive to my fathers pack. My phone and iPod had lost power from playing subway surfers too much. Don't judge! That game is addictive.

Suddenly my mother stopped the car, we were on the edge of some Forrest.

"Do you you even know where you are?" I scoffed.

My mother rolled her eyes. "Yes. We cannot cross the boarder until we speak to a guard" my mother said getting out the car.

I followed we lead. "Speak to a guard? What for?"

"We need to speak to him so he can allow us permission to come into your fathers territory"

"I've been into this woods there isn't anything here" I said. Once a month a party was held deep into the woods so no adults could catch or hear us.

"A spell is protecting the castle, it's to stop anyone from finding it unless you are member of the pack" my mother said.

I just nodded my head. My mother walked up to the edge of the boarder of the trees. She muttered some words and them a man appeared.

"Who are you" the man growled. I guessed he sense my mother was human.

I couldn't hear what they were saying but when the guy glanced over at me I took a wild guess and guessed that they were talking about me.

The man nodded. "Come on fili mi, we have to go see your father" I followed my mother into the woods. It was so strange to see things that I didn't see before when I came into the woods.

"There were flowers blooming all over the ground. And instead of waking over sticks and branches like I used to do, I was walking alone a stone ground.

I gasped when we came upon a huge mansion. This must be the castle my mother mentioned.

The guard led us into the house. It was amazing. The floor and walls were made of stone and marble. No wonder my father wanted to keep this place hidden.

The guard led us up countless of marble stairs. It was absolutely breathtaking.

Finally we reached a double wooden door. There were symbols carved into the doorknobs.

"You may enter" a storing voice rang out on the other side before the guar even had a chance to knock.

The guard pushed the doors open to reveal A big room, I'm guessing this was my fathers office.

"Dulcis Caroline" [Sweet Caroline] my father hugged my mother. He kissed her on both cheeks.

"It is so good to see you amor meus" [my love] I found it grossly cute how my mother and father spoke.

"It has been too long" my father said.

My father turned his attention to me.

"Me puer" [my boy] "what a fine young man you have become" my father have me one of those manly hugs.

All I could do was nod. I didn't know what to say.

"Richard, he is to be wolf in a week" my mother blurted sitting down on one of the chairs that were in front of the giant desk.

"Leave me and my son to talk" my father demanded. The guard and my mother scurried away like scared mice.

"My boy have a seat" I nodded and took my seat where my mother sat.

"We have a lot to discuss" my father crossed his arms.

"I want to know why you left us" I blurted.

"To protect you" he said.

"From what exactly"

"This world, this life"

"Why?"

"Because my son, there was no need to bring you into my world if you were to be human. That is why I left"

"Why didn't you just leave your pack?"

"Because I couldn't"

"Why, you could leave your wife and child but couldn't leave these people"

"My boy you do not understand, I am king, king of all wolves. A king does not just up and leave just to raise a child"

"What if I hadn't become a wolf, would you ever come and meet me?" I asked.

My father shook his head. "There would of been no point"

"My mother said that I was to take over you when you retire"

"That is true, you are my only son, and now that you are wolf I know you can take over" he said.

"What if I don't want to"

"That is up to you, but you will forever be a rogue wolf. And you would never be safe, you would have other pack wolves hunting you down, you would have wolf hunters hunting you down"

I sighed. "My mother explained the hole mates thing to me"

"Yes. When you turn you will be able to find your mate"

"I have already found him" I snapped.

"You have found your mate already. Possible!"

"It's true. His name is Collin"

"This cannot be it is unheard of for king to have a same sex mate"

"Well it's true. Collin is my mate. If you or the kingdom disapprove then I will kindly live happily with the humane race"

"He is human?" My father asked.

"A male human mate, that is unheard of, but I do not disapprove of"

I nodded. I know that I only just met my father. And I wasn't even with Collin it still felt good to have his blessing.

"The moon goddess is mysterious woman, you never know what she's up to or what she's planning" my father said.

I saw it getting dark outside. "Father. I need to return home and take care if a few things, when can I come back?"

"You may return whenever you like, you are prince, but you will have to tell Collin about this. He is your mate. He too is a prince"

>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

(A/N) I know this chapter was pretty crappy haha.

Pleaseeee comment I would to hear your thoughts on this book. And my other books <3