~Chapter Fifteen~

~Jamie's P.O.V~

It felt so good holding Collin in my arms. I couldn't remember half of what we did this morning.

But I knew it was something amazing.

I heard my phone buzz, so I untangled myself from Collin and checked my phone. It was from my dad.

"I would love to have you over tonight for dinner, bring Collin?

Love dad xo"

I found it oddly weird that my after knew how to text. But I shrugged it off and woke up Collin.

"Mhmm" Collin mumbled as he sat up covering himself at the waist.

Collin rubbed his eyes awake. "I hate being woken up from a peaceful sleep" Collin growled.

"As much as I would love to stay in bed and hold you for the rest of the day but my father would like to meet you tonight" I said slipping on a pair of jeans.

"Tonight?" Collin yelled. I nodded.

"OMG what am I going to wear!" He yelled once again.

"Calm down" I laughed. "Dinner isn't to later tonight you have plenty of time to do your hair and your makeup" I was cut off by a pillow being thrown at me.

"I do not wear make up!" Collin growled. I laughed as I watch Collin storm off into the bathroom.

~*~

I pulled up in front of the Forrest tree line. I could see Collin was beyond nervous no matter how much I tried to calm him down.

Suddenly a guard appeared. "Come through" he said leading us both into the Forrest.

"Thank you, I know where to go from here" I said. The guard nodded and I led Collin through the courtyard and up to the castle or pack house as some people call it.

I knocked on my father door. "Come in" his voice growled.

I walked in followed by Collin.

My father stiffened at the sight of Collin. "Your brought a hunter into the castle!" My father boomed. His voice so loud I even cringed.

Collin on the other hand just gave my father a death glare. I could see Collin getting angry.

"Father I know this looks bad but he is not a hunter anymore" I tried convincing my father.

"Is that what he told you" my father growled.

I nodded my head.

"You clearly don't know how werewolf hunters work" he yelled.

"Clearly not!" I yelled back. "I was not grown up in this world I'm still learning"

My father gave me a glare. "Hunters were created to hunt us, that was their only purpose of living" my father said. "They can not simply stop hunting they will always have a need to kill us werewolves"

"But Collin isn't like that" I begged. My father shook his head.

"Hunters do not stop hunting, especially when their mother and sister are killed by one" my father said.

"How do you know that!" I yelled at him. When my father didn't answer I looked over at Collin who was still Giving my father a glare.

"Collin how does he know about your mother and sister" I asked.

"Because your father killed them" Collin replied after a few seconds.

I paused. This was not how the day was meant to go.
"Son you got to understand that being with Collin is dangerous. Even if he doesn't admit it he will always have the need to kill us"

"I can't deal with this right now. I'm going home come on Collin" I said dragging Collin out of the castle and back to the car.

At first Collin and I just sat in the car for minutes in silence.
"Your fathers right" Collin spoke up.
I looked at him.

"About what" I asked.

"I lied to you. I knew you were a werewolf long before we even met. And I knew you came from a royal werewolf family. My father and I had been hunting your family since my mother and sister died" Collin said.
I stared at him in shock.

The guy I was falling hard for confessed that he'd been hunting me and my family for years. I felt betrayed.

"I'm taking you home" I said without an expression.

>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

(A/N) so what do you guys think of this chapter!?! Big shocks on Collin. Bad ass Collin keeping massive secrets from us all :O

Don't forget to comment and vote <3