~Chapyer Twenty~

~Collins P.O.V~

"Dad, what're you doing here!" I asked.

"I'm getting you and Jamie out of here, I've killed the guards, but chief and the rest if the guards are off to attack the castle"

My dad untied the silver ropes that bound my hands together.

"Why is your skin like that?" My father questioned.

"Jamie and I mated a few weeks ago and now I'm turning into a wolf" I said as my dad untied the ropes at my feet.

"I didn't know that was possible" my father said.

"Either did I but can we talk about it later, we need to help Jamie" I kneeled beside him.

"What happened to him" my father asked.

"He was shot while trying to attack chief"

"He's lost massive amounts of blood" I watched as my father tended to Jamie. It was a good thing my father studied medicine when he was younger.

"Were going to need to get him home so I can pull the bullet out and stitch him up" I nodded as I helped my dad pick Jamie up.

Just a few weeks ago I wouldn't be able to pick him up but now with my new found strength I was able to.

While my dad drove I sat in the backseat with Jamie in my lap.

I kept checking his pulse every two seconds to make sure he was still alive.

When we got home I carried Jamie into the lounge as my dad ran upstairs to get the things he needed.

My father returned and cut Jamie's shirt open. It took a while to find where the bullet was located. But when we did find it my dad successfully pulled it out. My dad quickly stitched him up and wrapped a bandage around it.

Luckily Jamie was stable now I carefully carried Jamie to my bed and laid him down. I laid down next to him and fell asleep.

~*~

~Jamie's P.O.V~

When I woke up I didn't know where I was at first. Until I realised that I was in Collins bedroom.

I tried to sit up, wincing in pain. I ended up falling back into the bed.
I couldn't remember much from last night apart from being shot and then being put into a basement where Collin was.

Was Collin okay? I had to know, I tried sitting up again but failed.

"You're not going to be able to move properly for the next few days" Collins voice rang out from the door.

"You're okay" I said.
He nodded. "My father rescued us, thankfully he has a medical degree and was able to help you" Collin sat down beside me.

"Why didn't you take me to my father?" I asked. "He would of been able to get the pack doctor" Collins face fell and his fave went pale.

"What?" I asked. No answer.
"What is it Collin. Tell me" I demanded.

Collin sighed and ran his hands through his hair.
"Some hunters attacked the kingdom" he finally said, not looking me in the eye.

"But they don't know where the castle is nor can they see it" I said confused.
"But they saw me come out of the Forrest, my best guest is they went there and bombed the place" Collin said.

"They can do that?" I asked. Collin nodded.
"With the castle being attacked they would of had no choice but to show themselves" Collin explained.

"Well is everyone okay?" I asked worried. It would be a shame for my father to die when I just got to know him.

"We don't know yet, he haven't heard anything" suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" Collin called out.
"Jamie.. It's your dad"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<

(A/N) truth be told I have no idea what a doctor does nor how long it takes for someone to heal after being shot. But Jamie is wold so he should heal quickly.

anyway I would like to say thank you for anyone who has read this book.
It is the most popular book I have written.

So thank you to anyone who has read and voted for it <3

Don't forget to keep on commenting and voting <3 <3