~Chapter Seventeen~

~Collins P.O.V~

When the chief left I quickly got my phone and called Jamie. But as usual no answer.

I ran downstairs and was out the door. I needed to go see Jamie and warn him.

~*~

I pulled up out of the forest tree line and waited for the guard.

Instead of just one guard that normally greeted me there were 5 guards with guns pointed at me.

"What are you doing here hunter" one of the guards growled.

"I need to speak to the king and Jamie" I said. My hands begun to shake.

"They do not wish to speak to you" another guard growled.

"Please it's important, this task I was sent to do, they have passed it into some other hunter" I pleaded.

"How do we know it's not a trick" the guard growled.

"Please let me see Jamie, I will explain everything too him" the guards stood silent.

They must of been speaking in mind link because one guard nodded and scurried off.

The 4 remaining guards still held their guns towards me. Too scared to move or speak I just stood still.

Jamie's dad appeared out of the clearing. "Please follow me" me growled.

I followed the king while the guards still held me at gunpoint.

When we were in his office a guard stood inside and outside the office door.

"Do you have a death wish Collin?" The king asked.

"No sir I just simply came here to warn you"

"Warn me what exactly"

"The task my father and I were meant to do is handed over to another hunter"

"Why have you warned us this?" The king asked.

"Because my father and I have come to realise that we want no part in being hunters" I said.

"Is that so" the king asked.

I nodded.

"I wanted to warn you that the hunters are very angry and they will most likely to attack soon" I said.

"Thank you for the warning Collin. You may leave now" the king said.

I nodded once more and followed the two guards out into the clearing.

When the guards left I was about to get into my car when something had hit me in the head and I blacked out.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

(A/N) what do you guys think happened to Collin?

Don't forget to comment and vote <3