~Chapter Fourteen~

~Jamie's P.O.V~

I just stared at Collin. He couldn't possibly said what he just said. Did he?

"Werewolf hunter?" I asked. Was he joking?

"Yes. Werewolf hunter" Collin whispered. His head hung low.

"A werewolf killed my mother and my sister. That's when my father decided being a hunter was less important than protecting me, and since I was the only one he had left we left the hunting business" Collin explained.

"Did you know I was a werewolf the while time?" I asked.

"Only when you pushed me into the lockers and your eyes glowed red" Collin admitted.

"My eyes glowed red?" I asked.

"You clearly don't know much about werewolves" Collin sighed.

"Only royal werewolves eyes can glow red" Collin explained.

I nodded my head. "You haven't known you're a werewolf for long have you?" Collin asked.

I shook my head. "Only a few days before I asked you out" I admitted.

"I know we are mates" Collin said. "Would you of liked me even if I wasn't your mate?" He asked.

I scooted closer to him. I hated the distance between us. I took hold of his hand. "Collin even if I wasn't a wolf I would of still liked you you, I knew I liked since we crashed into each other in the hallways, I was just too stupid to admit it" I said.

I told him about my father and how met him and found out I was a royal wolf.

"How do you think your father will take this?" He asked.

"He already knows we are mates" I said.

"That's not what I meant. How do you think he will take it when he find out I have hunter blood in me" Collin sighed.

"I think he will take it well, you're not a hunter anymore so it doesn't matter" I said snuggling up to him.

I saw something in his eyes. Like he was still keeping something from me. But I shrugged it off. Not wanting to ruin the moment.

~*~

~Collins P.O.V~

I woke up with strong arms wrapped around me. His smell was intoxicating.

I turns in his arms so I was facing Jamie.

His face was beautiful. His face and body was perfectly chiseled.

"I can feel you staring" Jamie growled.

I shyly looked away.

My face heated up. I tried to wriggled out of his arms so I could go to the bathroom but Jamie growled and pinned me down.

Jamie was on top of me now pinning my arms down into the bed. His golden eyes burning holes into mine. Suddenly I felt a bulge through his boxers.

Jamie leant down and kissed me on the lips. His tongue asked for entrance which I gladly opened up to him. I felt Jamie rub his crotch against mine and I suddenly felt a bugle coming through my own boxers.

Jamie growled as he continued kissing down my neck.

I moaned against his touch. On of Jamie's hands were slowly running down my chest. And the other hand was tangled in my hair.

Since my hands were free I ran my own hands down his perfectly toned abs.

My hands crept closer to the waist of Jamie's boxers.

I ward Jamie growl again. He still continue to kiss my neck. I Slipped one of my hands down his boxers and grabbed his hardening shaft. As Jamie had no intention to stop me I pulled off his boxers.

I felt Jamie tugging down my own boxers. We continued to stroke each other as Jamie kissed my mouth. I pulled away from the kiss and dug through my drawer and found what I was looking for. A condom.

Jamie snatched out of my hand and teared it open and slipped it onto himself.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Jamie asked.

I nodded my head. "I'm sure" I whispered.

Jamie nodded and leant back down onto me, he leant on one hand to stop himself from crushing me and the other hand guided himself into me.

I gasped as I felt himself enter me. It felt like a burning sensation. He went slow until I was used to him in me then he continued to thrust harder.

As he looked into my eyes I saw his eyes were red. I could tell his wolf was taking over. Which meant he will want to mate.

I pulled Jamie closer to me. "Do it" I say to Jamie's wolf. "I give you permission to bite me" I knew that a bite had to happen during intercourse for a wolf to mate with his mate.

Jamie's wolf whimpered as he lowered his face lowered down into my neck.

I could hear Jamie's wolf whimpered as his canines slipped out.

Jamie's wold ran his nose down my neck until he found the spot. He paused for a second then I felt him biting into me.

I gasped in pleasure. I expected it to hurt but it just made the whole thing more pleasurable. As he bit harder into me I could feel us both reaching out climax.

When Jamie's wold released me be had both reached our climax and Jamie's wold have me back Jamie.

"That was-" he started.

"Amazing" I finished.

Jamie rolled off of me. We both laid their for several minutes trying to catch our breathes.

But we both ended up falling asleep in each other's arms.

>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<

(A/N) so how was this chapter? My first sexual scene that I wrote. I have never wrote anything like that so I hoped it was at least okay?

Don't forget to comment and vote <3