~Chapter Nineteen~

~Jamie's P.O.V~

Things had finally settled down. Red burn scars laid all over my body. Is this what they are doing to Collin.

Were they torturing him to get him to talk. Get him to tell them where we were. Of course when I told my father I needed to Collin he refused. Said him and his pack would not risk their lives to save a 'monster'.

I know what Collin did was wrong but he was my mate. And I love him. If my father won't help me save my true love then I will have to do it myself.

So I left the castle and into the clearing of the Forrest. Lucky for me no hunters were nearby. I sniffed for Collins scent. It was weak but I got it.

My fathers mind link was open so I said "I've gone looking for Collin with out you. Tonight you have proven that you don't care about me. So if I survive and save Collin don't expect me to come back"

I knew my father would hear but he didn't answer. I sighed and followed the scent. It lead me to an old building.

It was a quite night. I could smell Collin was nearby.
"Ahh the werewolf come to save the day.. Or I should say night" a voice said behind me.

I spun around to see a tall man standing in front of me.
"Where is Collin" I growled.

"You can have him.. But first tell me where you keep your castle hidden" the man said smiling. Was this a joke to him.

"I will not tell you where my family is" I gritted through my teeth.
"Would you choose to protect your family over your one true love knowing that if we kill him it could possibly ruin your life" the man cooed, walking a circle around me.

I shifted into my wolf and pounced on the guy. A gunshot fired and I felt pain run through my chest.

I turned back into my human form and rolled of the guy.

The guy got up and dusted himself off. "Take him down into the basement" he said before I slipped into darkness.

~Collins P.O.V~

I woke up when I heard the sound of footsteps coming down the stairs.

A hunter names Ryan was carrying Jamie. "What did you so to him" I growled.

"He attacked us, we simply protected ourselves" Ryan said.
I cried at the sight of him. We was all bloody.

"Is he dead" I whispered.
"No if he dies you die" Ryan said before walking back up the stairs.

I couldn't believe this. In a matter of weeks my life had turned upside down. I think back to when my mother and sister died. And how I believed that life would be much easier if I died along side with them.

"Collin" a ragged voice broke me from my thoughts.
"Jamie, thank god you're alive" I said.
"Collin they shot me, I think I'm dyeing" Jamie said weakly.

"Jamie you can not die you-" was cut of by Jamie.
"Collin I forgive you for what you did and I love you no matter what" Jamie said.

"Jamie don't say that, say that when we get out of here" suddenly there was gunshots and shouting.

Heavy footsteps came down. It was my dad.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<

(A/N) so I'm thinking this book only needs a few more chapters. Something BIG HAPPENS. but I cannot tell you ;)

For forget to comment and vote <3