~Chapter Ten~

~Collins P.O.V~

The sound of banging on a door woke me up from my peaceful sleep. I rolled out of bed when I realised that someone was knocking on my front door.

I saw the clock on my way downstairs. It was 12.30pm. Damn slept in again. Lucky it was Sunday.

I opened the door and saw Jamie standing there. His perfect blonde hair was smoothed to the side, he wore a white v-neck with a leather jacket and some skinny black jeans that just curved his leg muscles.

God this boy was SEXXY! i just wanted to rip his clothes off and jump him.

When I crashed back down to reality I came face to face with a smirking Jamie.

"Like what you see?" He laughed.

I nodded my head unaware that I just confessed that I was checking him out.

"Don't worry I like what I see too" Jamie said winking. I looked down and realised that I was only wearing my spongebob boxers. I wasn't as muscular as Jamie but I did have a small 2 pack.

And I did have a small tan, with a tan line at the waist of the boxers.

I felt my face redden. "Oh my god" I whispered. I suddenly felt self conscious. Wait. Did Jamie just say he liked what he saw? He couldn't be possible be talking about me could he?

"Make yourself comfortable" I said as u ran upstairs to put some clothes on. No one had ever seen me that naked before. Not even Jesse. I put on a pair of jeans that hung loose on my waist. And I wore a black v-neck.

I returned downstairs to find Jamie standing in the living room looking at family pictures that hang up on the wall.

"So why are you here?" I asked sitting down on the couch. Jamie lingered by the picture for a minute before sitting across from me on the armchair.

"You have a nice house" Jamie said awkwardly.

"Thanks but I'm sure you didn't come see me just to say I have a nice house" I rolled my eyes.

"I want to apologised for the way I've been acting" Jamie lowered his head.

I wanted to go over to him and hold him and say I forgive him but I remained in my seat.

"Collin you got to understand that I've always thought I was straight even though I've never felt attracted to won before" why was he telling me this. What was he getting at?

"But when the day you fell and I caught you I felt this instant connection, I was so confused I never thought that I would be attracted to a guy" Jamie stood up and sat next to me.

"I have feelings for you Collin" I kept quite as he grabbed my hands. My heart started racing I swear I even stopped breathing at some point.

"I know I've been a jerk and I wasn't clear about my feeling before but now I'm clear. I know what I want, I know who I am now" Jamie said.

Jamie scooted closer to me. "And I want to be your boyfriend if you will let me" Jamie leaned his head down. It was inches away from me.

Was this happening. Was this real? Was I dreaming? They guy I've crushed on for years was confessing to me that he gay. And wanted to be my boyfriend.

"Yes" when the words fell out of my mouth, I felt a pair of lips crash down I to mine. Jamie's lips were soft and sweet. He slid his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance which I gladly have to him.

Our mouths moved moulded together as if they were made for each other.

I felt Jamie cup my face with his hands as he pulled me deeper into the kiss.

Just as things were getting heated There was cough coming from behind us. And I swear I even heard Jamie growl.

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<

(A/N) so how was this chapter. Jamie did not tell Collin that he was werewolf but he did confess his true feelings for him.

If you're enjoying this book don't forget to comment and vote <3