Dramione #5

Draco had found a secret passage way from the Slytherin boy’s dorms into the girl’s dorms in the Gryffindor tower. We had spent the last couple of nights together without letting anyone find out. Ginny had been sleeping with some of her friends in their dorms and I was never invited to the sleepover so I had my own little party with Draco.  We had two beds in the dorm he would sleep in Ginny’s while I sleep in mine. We went to breakfast together and class together and to my dorm together. I loved my life with Draco. Until one night….

Draco was sneaking down into my room. I heard a knock at the door and went to go open it on the other side was Mr. Malfoy. I tried to close and lock the door but he was stronger then I was. He threw open the door knocking me into my bed. Draco still hadn’t shown up and I was getting worried, he had never been this late before. Mr. Malfoy laughed at my pitiful attempt to scream for help but I couldn’t make a sound. I tried to run but tripped and fell right next to his feet. He stalked over to my door and locked it saying no one is getting in or out.

I was terrified and wanted out I scrambled to the door. I clawed at the lock to try and open it but was kicked in the side and told to get back. He tormented me by letting me almost get the lock undone and then kicks or slaps me. He tortured me by hurting me. I swear I almost got out when his back was turned but I was not quick enough. I tried one more time and got the door open about an inch then screamed at the top of my lungs. I heard footsteps and a door slam in my face.

I remember waking up with a broken nose in my room surrounded by my classmates. I remembered that I was kicked in the face right before everyone broke down my door. Everyone pushed and shoved to see what was happening but of coarse he was gone the only trace of him my distorted dorm and a broken nose. I was immediately rushed to the hospital wing where I was given an elixir to fix my nose. My leg was also broken in six different spots and my arm was shattered. I was in the hospital wing for three weeks. I never saw what happened to Draco. I loved him but I never saw him again I figured he was kidnapped by his father or Voldemort. I didn’t want to believe it though, I cried myself to sleep every night and dreamed only about him and someday finding him...