Finding my boyfriend #4

“I thought I got rid of you last year young lady!” he screamed in front of the entire class. “I can assure you I am alive and well as ever for now anyway. But it looks like your son was about to take care of me so carry on Draco. DO IT! GO ON, DO IT!” I screamed. He was so shocked he could hardly move. I then got close enough to the door and was able to make a break for it before they could kill me.

I ran to my brother and told him about me being pregnant and before I could finish he told me how irresponsible of me it was to get pregnant at twelve years old. He said I was going to be on the first train home in the morning to go back to mom and dad’s house. That’s when Luke got up and left without me telling him that I was not pregnant anymore. I ran to Draco and told him that Luke was forcing me to go home because he found out that I was pregnant.

Draco hugged me tight and told me it was alright that no matter where I went he would follow me and bring me back. He apologized to me and said that was a stupid stunt he pulled during class earlier. That’s when I collapsed to the floor.

When I awoke I was on a train I asked where the train was going and I was told to London. I started freaking out when I was told this but I immediately calmed myself for I had a plan. When I arrived at my parent’s house I was welcome home with cold shoulders. I was told to go to my room where I “unpacks” and then went down stairs for dinner where I knew there would be an intervention.

While I walked down the spiral staircase I heard my mother crying in the kitchen. I also heard father asking question and saying “why Hermione, why our little girl?” and then start crying too.

I walked into the kitchen and sat my mother and father down and said “Luke was lying I’m not pregnant, I was but then I lost the baby. Luke never even let me finish the conversation he just left.” After that, my parents still would not believe me and told me I was not part of the family anymore, I was disowned by my parents.

I went upstairs and dragged my unpacked suitcase down the stairs. I also had some more reading books that I was taking in a small backpack. I left the house slamming the door behind me. As I was walking the quite lonely streets I was grabbed from behind and dragged by a man. I knew it was a man because he kept telling me not to scream or he would slit my throat.

When we finally reached a house he told me to walk through the door, which I did. When he turned on the lights I could see his face. His face was beautiful, he had light blue eyes the color of the sky and messy brown hair that just made you die at the sight of it. I felt my legs start to go uneasy as I looked at him. He glared at me but not so I feared him so I almost pitied him. He grabbed my waist as I started to fall and loose my balance. He giggled and smiled a sweet and loving smile.