Finding my boyfriend #5

I asked him his name and he said Gellert, Gellert Grindelwald please to meet you Mrs. Hermione Malfoy. I stared at him in total shock and asked what he meant because I was not married to Draco. He whispered so I almost could not hear that he had been watching me for a while because…he loved me. I tried to dart out the back door but he was faster then I was and he pushed me down to the ground and started to kiss me I pulled away and spat in his face. He did not like that, that’s when I was grabbed by the wrist and pulled up the stairs to his bedroom.

I was tugged along the narrow rock road on my knees. I was told I was going to meet the “King of Everyone and Everything” that’s when I knew where I was going and that I had to try and get away. I screamed which made him stop then I “fainted” which freaked him out so he tried to wake me up.

Don’t ask me why but it seamed he actually cared about me. He could not wake me so he picked me up and sat me in the grass where he stared at me as he was bandaging me knees and legs up. I knew I should keep my breathing shallow and not move that much.

He started weeping into my hair and started apologizing to my almost motionless body. I was then picked up and carried away from the grass after I heard some nasty profane language and some spells being cast. I was taken down to a lake and set in the boat house under a blanket as Gellert ran back to the spot we had been previously.

That was when I took advantage of being alone and escaped. I ran out of the boat house and down to the Amtrak Station to platform 9 3/4. I then shortly later arrived at a strange looking building. It looked familiar but wasn’t. I ran into the building where I saw Gellert, Draco, and Voldemort talking about me. Gellert was explaining how he left me in a boat house. Draco said that I was at my parent’s house and Voldemort turned around to see me back out the door.

He used the cruciatus curse on me to stop me from leaving. I spun around in ways I never though possible in excruciating pain. Everyone except Draco was laughing as they enjoyed my pain. Draco ran over to me and tried to help. He yelled “STOP IT! DON’T YOU HAVE A HEART! STOP!”