Finding my boyfriend #1

As I cantered along the brick driveway toward Malfoy Manor I spotted a small little boy about the age of four with the same exact eyes, mouth, ears, nose, and hair as my Draco. I considered a thought that popped into my mind but pushed the thought aside as tears started trickling down my cheeks. The boy saw me and darted toward the house. Suddenly the door to the house unlocked and opened presenting a small, frail man before me. I shuddered at the thought of this man being the house keeper and looking like he hadn’t eaten in years. I asked if the man had seen Mr. Draco Malfoy and he said that he was at school and was not expected home for another month. I turned and dashed down the driveway as tears threatened to spill over and crash down my face. I ran back to the end of the driveway where I gently let myself collapse to the ground and allow myself to cry. The same thought keep accruing to me that the four year old boy could be Draco’s son but I would not allow myself to think like that especially in the state I was in. He could be Draco’s younger brother I thought to myself. I heard little pattering of feet come up behind me and then stop. The young boy came over to me and sat down. “Are you alright miss, are you here to see my daddy”? He asked. What’s your name I asked the kid? He said his name was Nikolie James Malfoy then said his dad was…. was.... Draco. I could not move I was so shocked to hear my boyfriend had a four year old son.

Who’s your mommy sweetie? I asked Nikolie. He said that his mom was Ginny Wesley and that he only saw her on the holiday breaks because she went to school. I said I knew her and that she was a good friend of mine. I got up and said I better be going he hugged me tightly and said goodbye. I ran all the way back to school and never stopped I was so angry with Ginny and Draco how could they do this to me?

He never even told me he had a child! I ran into school crying and was ready to pass out from exhaustion and anger. That’s when Luke found me crying on the staircase in the main room. He hugged me and asked what was wrong, I told him nothing and to get lost but he sat there and glared at me.

I got up and ran to my dorm and saw Ginny reclining on my bed as if she was Queen Sheba or something. I slammed the door which made her jump. “What’s wrong sis?” she questioned me. I asked “How’s your son Nikolie, Ginny?” and she nearly snapped her neck from how fast she flipped over. “What are you taking about?” Ginny answered. But I could see it in her face she was lying to me. “You know you should never lie sis. First it’s wrong and second you suck at it.” I mimicked her.