Finding my boyfriend #6

After they stopped they told Draco to take me before they changed their minds. When we got back to Hogwarts he set me down on the sand by the lake and told me “I remember how we felt sitting by the water and every time I look at you it like the first time. I fell in love with a careless mans careful daughter.”

He told me he loved me and would do anything for me. I got up and left because I knew what he said was a lie. That was the end of us until one day while I was reading my book.

Walking down the corridor to class I was grabbed and pulled into the bathroom. I had a hand covering my mouth and was terrified that’s when I saw a face I knew so well. I saw an older version of Draco. There in front of me stood a nineteen year old Draco. I was so shocked that I nearly collapsed but was steadied by him.

I was told to shut up and not to talk or act like a fool. I asked him his name but he slapped me across the face and told me to shut up again, just then I felt blood fall of my face. I gasped when I realized this was the person who pulled me in the closet earlier this year. He slapped me across the face again. I tried to sprint out of the room but was grabbed by the hair and yanked back.

I heard the bathroom door open and then pulled into a stall. I heard Draco ask if I was in here. I yelped as my ponytail was almost pulled out of my head warning me not to talk. Draco kicked in the stall door in only to see my nearly crying from how much my head hurt. I heard something I was not sure about come out of Draco’s mouth then the person behind me disappeared.

Draco asked me to walk with him as he explained the person I’d just met was his older brother Jesse. I ran away to my dorm where I could process all of the shock and information. I was busy studying when my door opened I was to busy to look up to see who walked in. I was snatched from behind and dragged out of my chair. The person stood me up on my legs and then leaned in and kissed me.

I saw who the person was and smacked him across the face as he attempted to kiss me. “Jesse!” I screamed as he shoved me down on the ground after I smacked him. I feared my life right then. I feared my life because Jesse had taken out his wand and had it pressed against my throat so I could hardly breathe. As I was forced against the ground something happened…