Chapter 20

Here's the "rescue" chapter!!!!
-------------------------------------------

The distant sound of sirens filled his ears as his ex came waltzing in the room. He didn't seem too troubled by the event even though his clients were freaking out and his prisoners were ecstatic. He had his hand behind him and he wasn't sure why until he pulled it out from behind his back. A machete.

Avi was horrified, to say the least, and he tried to scurry away but the restraints stopped him.

"awww... scared are we?"

He tried to lean away but Daniel caught him before he can get too far and pulled him closer.

"don't run from me. I won't hurt you."

He pulled the machete out from behind his back.

"But this will."

Avi's eyes widened. He really wanted to scream but that would do him no good. Danny covered his mouth with his hand as well as the cloth that was gagging him.

"All I have wanted was you to be mine over these past 5 years and I finally found you again, not to mention I have a reason to keep you here. But they won't let me keep you here, they won't let me have you at all. But that's OK... If I can't have you."

He lifted the machete closer to Avi.

"No one will."

He placed it on his lap and looked up. His cold, icy blue eyes piercing his captive's frightened, emerald ones, standing out to him due to the man's unhealthy, pale skin, before going back to the machete that he had, now in his hands.

"I didn't want it to end this way, Avriel... You know I wanted to keep you around forever. But not in these conditions. But hopefully, we shall meet again in another life. Maybe things could work out then. However. This is goodbye."

He lifted the machete towards the man, this time for the final time.

"Please, try not to scream too much."

***

They were all crowded around the house. Police cars, Ambulances (in case of injury) and more. Esther, Mitch, Scott, Kirstie, Kevin, Mira and Officer PJ were looking over the plan they had come up with.

"This is a big execution. We need to get in and out of there as fast as we can without any casualties. Kevin, this whole ordeal realizes on you. You remember how to get in and through to Daniel's room correct?"

"Yeah."

"And the pass code to get into the locked cellar?"

"041789. Avi's birthday."

"Great. We'll cover you, don't worry. All you need to do is go in, find your boyfriend and get out. The rest of you wait here. If anything happens, Talk to us via the walkie-talkie. Is that clear?"

They all nodded.

"Good. We're all ready then." 

The officer and Kevin walked up to the door, reinforcements behind them.

"OK. it's now or never. All we need to do is get in, arrest all the people who work there and free the prisoners. Shoot if necessary and make sure Kevin gets to the cellar unharmed. Is that understood?"

"Yes, sir!"

They were all facing the door.

"3...2...1..."

The door was kicked down and the place was soon raided.

"COPS! PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR WHERE WE CAN SEE THEM AND SURRENDER YOURSELVES IMMEDIATELY!!!!"