Draft

More unnecessary OP Protagonist shit. Chunnibyou syndrome must have really hit me hard.

~

I won't allow my comrades to die. I'll protect you with my life. Trust me.

🐾

Why?

They were Pack, I tried. I tried so hard, why?

Please, tell me. Why-Why did this happen? I tried-tried so hard.

I don't want to break this promise, this promise of life, a promise. A life for a life, is this what this is?

My life for theirs?

Hahahaha ah.

I promised you I would never leave, so why did you? I promised I would stand by you, help you, and you left me. Why?

Please, tell me why.

Why did you all leave me?

Why?

🐾 (Approximately three days before) 🐾

I had grown and I found myself wanting, even when I was appointed Jounin, the youngest ever. I found myself lacking. Yet, I was nearly there, I am so close to accomplishing my dreams. Dreams that had nearly died when Tousan had died, dreams that have been nurtured by those that care.

A dream of finally being able to Live in Konoha, to have a place to call Home in Konoha. I had already rented an apartment, I was barely moving in. The People, the Village, are starting to just grudgingly accept (with force) me instead of outright rejecting me. I was so close to having a whole Pack.

Ever since Tousan died, it has never been complete.

Now I was a certified Jounin and now I can finally make a den. Can finally truly burn that rot that grows in the roots of the tree I shall soon call Home. Instead of the forest that none can find, the forest where no one visits.

I don't have to be alone, Minato-sensei said so.

In fact, I was given a specially altered Kunai by Minato-sensei. One with seals written around the handle and the blade engraved with smaller decorations. Side effects caused by the seal

We were finally leaving! My tail wagged excitedly, hopefully nobody notices the plants swaying from a nonexistent wind.

I was finally trusted enough by the village to lead a three-man team. A low B-rank, easy but essential to winning this war that Konoha has partaken in. Just to destroy a small bridge, Kannabi Bridge. A highly crucial bridge to enemy forces that surprisingly was guarded very poorly.

Eager to at least redeem my Father's name, I was drunk on excitement and anticipation.

I had tamed the energy that flows around me and had focused in a small ball that I called Chidori. Lightning that I was barely learning how to use, due to recent growth, I'm finally starting to age normally. I look like an eight years old now! I wanted to test it in a real life situation. It achieved its purpose, to kill quicker and more efficiently but... it feels wrong doing it like this.

I feel like I should be doing more, give it purpose. The energy I use has purpose, yet Chidori does not. Without purpose, this 'Jutsu' won't be complete. It has no Purpose.

As I contemplated how I should give this purpose, I arrived at the training grounds. There I pulled out a scroll, one I had pulled out of the Hatake library. About how governments work, hopefully this book can help me legally solve some 'problems' of mine.