Author's Note

I am not sure if I'll ever finish this.  There were plans but I have no will. I still feel passionate about this project but I just can't finish it.

This fanfic was playing with the idea of Reincarnation and the involvement of Gods and Goddesses. The main character was supposed to have already had several reincarnations before Kakashi was born. There were supposed to be people that knew them before they were born. That's why there were more OCs than there should have been. I may have gone a bit wild with characters and their stories.

Not that you'll ever know them. Or care for them.

Not every reincarnation has to be second-rate. Not ever person that lived before lived up to their full potential, Kakashi certainly didn't. Some will. Sasuke of the Uchiha  certainly didn't.

However unlike Asura and Indra, the main character was supposed to be the same person. Not a mere fraction of themselves like Indra (Sasuke). That one had multiple reincarnations in the same place thus that soul probably fractured with each piece ending up a different person.

Then this was supposed to be an Obikaka. Now that I think about it I really shouldn't have done that. Love I was thinking. My favorite ship I was thinking. I can do this. Obito is Uchiha I was thinking, anything's possible.

No. The way I tried to include that ship was sloppy. It was unfulfilling. What childhood friends? What sweet romance? That wasn't important. What was important was writing about how angry and honestly terrified the main character was.

Their father had died. There was nobody for them. Every person they knew was either gone, dead, or considered an enemy. That's why I included Orochimaru. However I had reduced the sweetly-scary kuudere character in favor of some convenient paperman that was conveniently there for comfort.

Then Minator. Kushina. I'm not going to talk about that shit writing. It was convenient. That's all. No other reason except that they existed and I wanted them. Never mind it was about ten years too early. Heck, the two are probably friends instead of dating. Those two really toe the line between friendship and dating though.

However the plot. That's why I'm here.

I was laying hints of a romantic relationship between Sakumo and Kaguya. White wolf was practically codename for Sakumo and I'm not going to talk about how obvious Goddess was.

This story was supposed to set the idea of how very possible it could have been if Kaguya really was Kakashi's mother. I didn't though. Instead I confusedly tried to just write random things, come back, fix-it up a bit, and hope it makes sense. Occasionally I'll remember a plot-bunny I had written before.

If Naruto can have a TWO fathers (one a deadbeat demi-god now ascended and a literally dead one that is probably some sort of ghost by using the Kyuubi to stay in this mortal plane) then I had mistakenly assumed that Kakashi can have friends that technically don't exist. Yokai. The whole yokai thing was supposed to be another multi-dimensional detail.

You see, a long time ago there was one world (reality). Everybody was happy. Then betrayal happened (the original Ootsuki line) that caused the World Tree to create more small worlds. Realities. Smaller world trees. Seedlings of World trees.

The Ootsuki as punishment were sent out to get rid of all the unnecessary realities. The weeds, they were pruning the World Tree. However they were staging a rebellion, secretly they were commanded (by the clan head) to eat the fruit. Gather power to come back to the Original World. Perhaps then they could repair the damage done and regain their home.

However it has been a long time and the newer generation no longer remembers why they were gathering power. Just that they should.

Then a Heavenly Official found out and told the Jade Emperor. War was declared and it became a race to gather more power in order to destroy the other.