The USJ

Narrator: Flash forward 3 days and the pupils are all lined up outside near a school bus.

Y/n PoV:

Aizawa: Listen up students, today we're going on a field trip to the USJ. Anybody have any idea what the USJ is?

Y/n: Universal Studios Japan?

Aizawa's eyes bore straight through my skull as I attempt to prevent myself from bursting out laughing.

Aizawa: It stands for the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. Here you will all be tested on how you'd react in a crisis simulation against natural disasters. Class rep get everyone onto the bus.

Iida: Attention everyone! I want you all to form two orderly lines seperated by gender!

He seems to have a way with words, he's demanding yet also he holds a sense of passion and politeness. I was quite surprised with him becoming class rep I was sure it was gonna be Midoriya. Nevertheless, we make our way onto the bus and proceed in a tedious bus drive to the USJ.

Jiro: Hey kaminari, pass the aux cord.

Kaminari: Jiro you are the aux cord.

Everyone laughs at their joke. I also laugh but inside I can sense a kind of will-they/won't-they relationship between them. I look to my left and see Aoyama staring weirdly out the window.

Y/n: Hey, Aoyama?

Aoyama: Yes Monsieur?

Y/n: Why're you staring out the window like that?

Aoyama: it's cause I want to show the whole world my sparkle.

Y/n: All right, all I'm saying is that by staring out the window, to an outsider it would look like you were staring back at them.

Aoyama: You are probably right mon ami.

He's an interesting guy, although interesting may not be the right word. Bedazzling may be more fighting seen as he shines so bright I can't even see. Wonder what Midoriya's up to. I look over to him and see he's reading that notebook of his. I stand up and move down beside him to see he's mumbling.

Y/n: Heyo Midoriya!

Midoriya: uwwaaa! Oh hey y/n!

Y/n: Sorry if I startled you there buddy, can I see your hero notes booklet?

Midoriya: Of course, I'm reading up about Kamui Woods. He's a hero that extends his branch like arms to ensnare villains and trap them. It's quite clever really.

Y/n: That is the way of a fight, it's not just about strength it's also about strategy and sleight of hand.

Midoriya: I'm sure you'd like to see more about the other heroes but it looks like we're here.

Looking out the bus window I can see it: the USJ. It's a huge dome structure, I can only imagine how big it is on the inside. After everyone gets off the bus, I get a good chance to admire everyone's costumes and they all look badass. My staring is out to an end by Ashido.

Ashido: Interesting outfit choice y/n!