Rivalry

Y/n PoV:

Present mic: The winners of the second round, in order, are team Todoroki, team, Bakugou, team Shinso and team Midoriya

So I'd like to point out that today was a bit mixed. In a very odd way, for one we didn't place in the top 4 so we lost, but all the girls in my class are dressed in cheerleader so I'm very confused.

Midnight: Now would the students please move along-

Ojiro: Excuse me, I'd like to drop out, please.

Uraraka: But why?

Ojiro: Because, the entire time I fought, I-I don't remember anything. It's like everything went dark... That's why I'm withdrawing

Shoda: If it's all the same... I'd like to withdraw for the same reason.

Wow, it sucks to see Ojiro so down, he's usually quite calm and relaxed but he's sweating a lot and looks shaken. Maybe I'll have a word with him after the tournament.

Tetsutetsu and Kirishima: They're so manly!

Midnight: I'll allow it instead they'll be replaced by two students from class B. I think I'll choose Tetsutetsu and Shiozaki! You have 10 minutes to prepare and relax.

I walk calmly towards Midoriya and congratulate him and his team.

Y/n: Good luck in the finals Midoriya!

Midoriya: Oh right, sorry about the cavalry battle...

Y/n: Ahh forget about it, we got close and that's good enough for me.

Volantè: Heya, how are you guys doing?

I turn around to face him and shake his hand but he offers to before me.

Y/n: Yeah, it's not great but there are better days ahead.

Toga (plainly): If it was a 1 on 1 we'd have wrecked you.

Volantè: Well, someone's in a bit of a bad mood, maybe you should calm down a bit, ay?

Y/n: Yeah, Toga I mean we all tried our best...

Toga: No, there's something different about him, watch closely and you'll see what I mean.

Volantè PoV:

Damn, I wonder if this little blood sucker's actually on to me.

Y/n PoV:

Y/n: Well we don't have to worry about that because we're not fighting him, Shiozaki's fighting him.

Toga just pulls a pouty face and walks over to Shinso wishing him good luck too. Kaminari then walks back to me, seems he's recovered from the short circuit.

Kaminari: Hey man congrats!

Y/n: The hell do you mean congrats? We lost...

Kaminari: No I mean that she hugged you.

Thinking back on it, it's a bit weird that she would just hug me like that. Then again it's no different from when I hugged her whilst she upset, I guess it's only fair.

Y/n: It's not like that Kaminari.

Kaminari (smirking): Are you sure?

Y/n: Yes, now bugger off!

After a few minutes of people congratulating and recovering midnight returns with a hat full of pieces of paper. Everyone's ears perk up at the sight of her again, though to most people it's not the hat that makes people want to look at her.