An intriguing internship

It's the following day, I open my eyes slowly processing everything around me. As I go to get out of bed I realise that I'm still in Himiko's house, I still can't believe what happened. As I try to shift out I can feel a weight on my arm, it's Himiko. She's wrapped her arms and body around my arm, she's smiling and blushing in her sleep, I didn't even realise you could blush whilst sleeping. After checking my watch I see that it's 9 a.m. We should probably get ready to go if that's the case, so I tap Himiko on the head to try and get her to wake up. As much as I want to go, she just looks so peaceful there, I really shouldn't wake her. All of a sudden her door handle clicks and it swings open revealing Mitts.

Mitts: Hey troopers, how'd you guys sle-

Her face changes to a blank stare with her jaw dropped. I also realise how this looks to her.

Y/n (panicking): I-IT'S N-NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!

Just as I yell this Himiko wakes up rubbing her eyes and smiling at me with a tired expression.

Himiko: Morning Mitts, wasn't last night fun y/n?

My soul feels like it's left its body at her comment, I hesitantly turn to face Mitts. She looked shocked but brushed it off by saying, "you do whatever makes you happy princess."

She leaves and I change the subject to Himiko.

Y/n: Look we need to get up Himiko, otherwise we'll be late for Edgeshot's internship.

Himiko (shocked): Ohh, shit... I kinda forgot.

Mitts calls back up to us.

Mitts: Hey y/n, a package arrived at 7:30 with your name on it. It's got a wicked costume inside.

I go downstairs and pick up the parcel and I come back to Himiko who still looks shattered.

Y/n: Hey Himiko where can I change?

Himiko: Just go to the bathroom baby.

Y/n: Sure!

I'm just gonna leave the fact that she called me baby on the table. I open the parcel and get out of my school clothes, I'm surprised I wore them to bed. I must've been battered myself, I swap into the new clothes and notice some things which are very different. My shirt feels slightly heavier not to mention my gloves look different. There's a note stuck to my scarf.

Note:

Dear thorn in my ass:
If you're reading this then you got my gift, I had my father work on your costume a bit for you, he's made some modifications I hope you'll like: your shirt is now made up of a carbon fibre which reacts to energy flowing through it. In turn, it becomes a lot harder and can be used for defence, thought ya might wanna guard your lungs to prevent you from bein' winded. Also, your gloves have been fitted with a similar material around the knuckles, allowing you to punch harder and channel more energy.
That's all for now, good luck with your internship.
P.s: Now you owe me twice.

Y/n PoV:

Shit, now I'm in debt to that bastard...TWICE. There's no time to dwell on that, I better get Himiko to hurry up, I leave the bathroom and hear her calling to me from downstairs. She's ready to go... and wow her costume is cool!

 and wow her costume is cool!