The tide changing plan!?

Y/n PoV:

Himiko: Come on Y/n, supposedly there's a big meet-up for pro heroes in the city.

Y/n: There's no time to lose!

Me and Himiko rush outside the nurse's office and out the entrance to the school.

Y/n: Himiko, where would you say the press would be interviewing the teachers and pros?

Himiko: I saw on the news that they were in the city centre.

Y/n (panting): Then that's the first place we check!

Timeskip brought to you by a determined couple:

Once we made it down to the town centre we could see all of the pro heroes entering the town hall. Presumably to make a statement of their actions until Volantè is found. After waiting outside for 10 minutes both Freezer and Constrictor leave the building. I don't hesitate.

Y/n: Hey! You two!

The pair of pros look over at us, Constrictor seems to have a remorseful look on her face whilst Freezer looks pissed.

We walk over to greet them again.

Y/n: Funny seeing you two so soon.

Constrictor: I apologise that we couldn't meet again under different circumstances...

Y/n: Well, if you were gonna make it up to us, you could let us help you.

Freezer (annoyed): No, we already told you-

Y/n: YES, I AM AWARE. I AM A CHILD, BUT I CAN'T JUST SIT AROUND WHILST MY FRIEND DIES! WOULDN'T YOU DO THE SAME!?

Everyone looks shocked by my outburst.

Y/n: Frankly Freezer, you need all the help you can get. And I know just the person to help.

Freezer: What do you think Constrictor.

Constrictor: It's against the rules...

Freezer: But..?

Constrictor: He's not wrong, I would fight to save my friends too.

Freezer: It is decided. Tell us all that you know.

Y/n: We need to go to Volante's house. His Dad is a tech savvy guy, maybe he knows something.

Freezer: The first person you're choosing, is the father?

Y/n: Yeah, he's our only lead. So what better choice do we have?

Constrictor: Makes sense.

Freezer: Let's move...

We all rush in the direction of Volante's house, me leading the way.

I will find you Volantè...

Whatever it takes...

Timeskip:

We arrive at the front of the house and I knock on the door, shortly joined by the other 3 people accompanying me.

The door opens with a frantic looking William, he looks like he's seen into a black hole.

Constrictor: We know it's a bad time, but can we come in? We need to ask some questions.

William: Yes.

He takes us inside and sits down at his workshop desk.

Freezer: We need to ask you about-

William: My Son, I know...