The Archon

Y/n PoV:

A/n: '...' = thinking

Archon: I must ask, do you really think you stand a chance? If your whole class couldn't defeat me, what chance do you have?

Y/n: I guess you could call it the ultimate gamble then, winner takes all...

Himiko sticks to the sidelines, circling the Archon as he towers above us in the centre of the room.

Constrictor: Just...run...ple-

Before she can finish the Archon punches her in the face and tosses her across the room, sliding right next to Freezer.

Y/n: You bastard!

I sprint towards the Archon who unsheathes a huge claymore and swings it overhead, I dodge to the side of the swing as his sword hits the ground. In that opening, I jab him across the face with my metal hand, the punch connects, although it doesn't seem to phase him.

Archon: You'll need to hit me harder than that...

Y/n: I'm way ahead of you!

He swings his sword at me again, this time horizontally, so I back away from him with each consecutive swing.

Y/n: Dont forget Archon *dodges* this isn't a one on one.

His eyes widen slightly as a kick hits him in the back of the head sending him towards me.

Y/n: Scarlet overdrive!

With my fist enflamed, I hit him square in the face, the impact is still the same but the burns leave marks and forces him to close his eyes.

Himiko: Now!

Himiko dives underneath his legs and slashes both of his thighs whilst I forcefully kick his knee causing it to crack and bend backwards. He falls on his good knee, his face twisted in pain. We go to attack him more, but his wounds become covered in red and fix themselves.

Archon: ENOUGH!!!

He points both his hands forwards creating blood red tendrils which knock us both away from him.

Archon: Is this really your plan? To wear me out so that the police can put me in prison?

'Dammit, he figured it out...'

Archon: No, that is not how today ends, today ends with me rejoining my family atop your corpses. I'm done holding back against you.

Himiko (whispering): Y/n? What do we do?

Y/n(whispering): I'm not sure...I'll try to get most of his attention, you get him with some more sneak attacks.

Himiko: Right!

We both separate and attack from two separate angles, this time the Archon swings faster as well as more ferociously. His swings now cracking the ground. I keep evading his swings, waiting for Himiko to attack him. But when she does, he turns around and grabs her by the throat, slamming her into the ground. His sword raises above her, poised right where her heart is.

Y/n: Himiko!

I extend my leg and push my self in front of Himiko, grabbing the blade with my metal hand, preventing it from moving down. Suddenly the direction of his strike changes, it now heads directly for my chest. Desperately, I struggle against the force acting against me, he continues to push me backwards until my back hits the wall. I try and send as much energy as possible through my arms to keep them up.