Results day

Me and Himiko kept on messaging each other throughout the weekend but very soon Monday came around. On my way out I notice Speedwagon in his business clothes and holding a briefcase.

Y/n: Something special going on Speedwagon?

Speedwagon: Well actually I've been called out to the foundation to evaluate some research and approve some documents. You know, the boring stuff.

Y/n (sarcastically): Well, I hope you have fun.

Speedwagon: I will, just tell your girlfriend I said hi.

That bastard!

Once I got to class everyone looked much more relaxed seen as the tournament's behind us all now.

Kaminari: Yo, y/n! How's your weekend go buddy?

Y/n: Ahh, you know. Just lazed around playing games and enjoying myself.

I take a big swig from my drink, it's not a long walk but It definitely isn't a short one either.

Kaminari: I see, but what about you and Toga, did you do anything?

I spit my drink out, gathering the attention of the whole class in the process.

Midoriya: What's going on y/n?

Kaminari: Oh nothing, except for Mr Joestar goin' out on a hot date!

Ashido: Really! Who with?

Jiro: Was it a class B girl?

Mineta: Can she send nudes?

I glare at Mineta over his last comment, he quickly turns away and fake whistles. I take a deep breath and tell them.

Y/n: I'm going out with Himiko Toga...

A bunch of the girls cover their mouths with big grins on their faces. Just as this happens I see Sero hand Kaminari 680 yen.

Y/n: Hey I saw that, what was the money for?

Kaminari (in a posh accent): Me and Sero had what you would call a wager.

Sero: he told me that you and her would get together, whilst I said that you wouldn't.

Yaoyorozu: It's kind of rude to place a bet on a relationship isn't it?

Kaminari: I don't think so...

Sero: What's the worst that could happen?

After those comments the two fall to the floor being blasted by Jiro's earphone jacks.

Jiro: It could really affect their relationship if she thinks it was a bet you idiots!

They're saved by Aizawa entering the classroom who turns to us with sleepless eyes.

Aizawa: Everyone please shut up and face the front, I have quite a few announcements to make.

Iida: Is it regarding our progress in the tournament?

Aizawa: Yes, but before that, I have another announcement.

Everyone's ears perk up at this.

Aizawa: We have a new member who'll be joining us from general studies.

Midoriya: I wonder if it's Shinso?

Aizawa: Say hello to Himiko Toga.

Toga: Hiya~

This shouldn't be too bad after all everyone here knows her after I explained what was happening to her. She'll fit right in!

Aizawa: Now Toga, we'll get you your own desk next lesson. For now, just take a chair and join the desk of someone you know.