The school

A/n: This takes place only 3 days before the USJ attack.

Midoriya PoV:

After heading into class everyone proceeded to their normal antics. Iida was telling people off, Mineta was perving and a few of the guys and girls were just gossiping. Instead of doing that I'm going over some hero tactics from my notebook. Reading over Kamui Woods' ability to ensnare enemies with his branch-like arms, a brief flashback to how I tried to use it to save Kacchan. In reality, I only threw my bag at him, even still, it did the job. Uraraka's voice snaps me back to reality.

Uraraka: Deku what are you doing?

Midoriya: Oh, you know me just reading up on my old hero notes, how are you?

Uraraka: I'm just fine, apparently Aizawa's got some plans for today, although I don't know what.

Midoriya: hmm, well his plans usually involve us fighting or some straining task.

Almost like clockwork the moment I mention his plans, he walks in through the door.

Aizawa:*ugh* all right everyone sit down and shut up, I have quite a surprise for you all.

Everyone in class (thinking): He seems just like his usual self.

Aizawa: Anyone feel like guessing, there's no reward for doing it but...

Iida: A new strenuous training activity!?

Aizawa: No.

Mina: A day off?

Aizawa: No.

Everyone: An exam?

Aizawa No, it's a lot tamer than that.

Everyone continues to sit in confused silence.

Aizawa: We have a new transfer student.

Kirishima: Cool, wonder what he's like.

Aizawa: He's been let into this class based off of his performance in the written exam. He didn't have anything too exceptional in the practical but passed and made it here. Allow me to introduce y/n Joestar.

Y/n PoV:

After hearing my name called I enter the classroom meeting some gazes from all around the room.

Y/n: Good morning everyone, I'm pleased to meet you all.

Aizawa: Now get to know each other or whatever...

He zips himself up into a sleeping bag on the floor. Is this normal?

Midoriya (excites) It's a pleasure to meet you Joestar.

Y/n: The pleasure's all mine.

Yaoyorozu: There's a seat spare to the left of Kyouka Jiro, she's the one with headphone jacks on her ears.

Bakugou: LIKE HELL THERE'S A SPARE SEAT HERE BASTARD!

Aizawa: Bakugou move, we'll get you another chair now. Until then be quiet, I'm trying to nap.

Bakugou just grunts and steps out of his chair whilst I move to sit down in his place. I turn towards the girl with headphone jacks.

Y/n: Nice to meet you Kyouka.
I put on my friendliest smile so I don't look like a creep. All she does in response is turn bright red.
The guy with yellow hair next to her seems quite agitated for some reason... Next thing I know, everyone's bursting out laughing at me.

Y/n:  What? Was it something I said? I'm sorry Kyouka.

This only seems to make them laugh more, their laughter is only cut short when Midoriya leans over to me and says: