Hero liscensing exam (1st round; part 1)

A few more days had passed since the Halloween party, now that everyone had had some time to recover and get back into the swing of things. Today was the day we'd be getting our hero licenses, or rather, the day we'd be fighting to get our hero licenses. First thing this morning we were piled onto a bus to reach the exam location. We had already been told before us leaving that we'd be competing against students from other schools. The idea of having to beat some chumps from another school like this had me all riled up!

Timeskip:

The bus journey had already been quite a long one, I was sat next to Himiko as she usually asked me to. She was listening to some Lo-fi beats whilst looking out the window.

I slowly tapped her on the shoulder.

Y/n: You're not nervous for this, are you Himiko?

Himiko: Me? Of course not! There's not one chance in hell that they'd be able to stand up to my finesse and style.

She cackled halfway through her sentence, bringing a smile to my face too.

We'd already been on the road for about an hour, how much longer is this gonna take anyhow?

Himiko: How about you? You think your new kit'll be good enough?

Y/n: I don't know, here's hoping the mods Hatsume added will be good enough for this.

Himiko: Fingers crossed!

I took a quick glance around the bus and saw everybody else smiling and happy, it's good to know that everyone else is in good spirits too.

After a couple more minutes our bus pulled over outside what looked like a giant stadium. Once the bus came to a stop Mr Aizawa stood up out of his seat and turned to us.

Aizawa: Alright students, this is the day you've been preparing for, don't forget your training and you should be just fine. Do I make myself clear?

Class 1-A: YES SIR!!

We made our way, quickly, out of the bus and stepped down onto the pavement. There were plenty of other parking spaces for more buses alongside us. Iida began giving us a "MANDATORY ROLL CALL". I turned and whispered to Kaminari.

Y/n: How many more classes do you reckon there are?

Kaminari: Beats me, maybe 3?

Y/n: There's gotta be more than that.

Iida: YOU TWO!! THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT PROCESS THAT WE ARE REQUIRED TO PERFORM DURING EVERY OFF-SITE ACTIVITY LIKE THIS!!!

Y/n: Alright, alright, we get it.

Iida: Very well, in that case, I'll get on with the register.

Aizawa: That's alright Iida we don't need to go through the register. Instead, I'd like to talk to you all before you go in and get prepared. 

In just one short sentence he had everyone's attention.

Aizawa: I'm prohibited from telling you about what will happen in that exam, all I can say is that you all need to stay focused, work as a team and most importantly don't be intimidated by anyone on the other teams.

Kirishima: Come on guys, we can do this!!

???: Plus Ultra!!!

Everybody turns towards a giant of a man, adorned with a military-style cap and pumping his fist in the air. A large group of similarly dressed people followed soon behind him, another boy with purple hair tapped him on the shoulder and said: