Preparations

Y/n PoV:

Wow, I really can't believe that it's been 2 days since the USJ attack. Today they finally decided to let us back into school, I can't be late on my first day back. I rush downstairs in my uniform hugging Speedwagon and kissing Granny on the cheek.

I burst out of the house and leg it towards U.A. I wonder how everyone's been doing since then. Perhaps they've been training or maybe just recuperating, either way, I hope they're al-
After stopping for a moment I look towards someone who's been staring at me the entire time I've been walking.

He's got an athletic build like me, he's around 6 foot, even weirder is his eyes. They're different colours, one's red and the other's green. From here he looks like he's the same age, although he has the most frustrated and tired expression on.
I walk across the street towards him with a concerned expression on.

A/n: his hair style is kind of like Ling's hair from full metal alchemist brother hood.

Now we're only a few centimetres apart. Both of us stare at each other for what feels like hours. In the end, I reach over and poke his nose.

Y/n: Tag! You're it!

???: W-what?

Y/n: That's the name of the game. Come on you need to relax your shoulders a bit more, limber up like this isn't awkward.

He continues to stare but more so out of confusion than anger. After a few seconds, he bursts out laughing at what just happened.

???: When I heard about you on the news I thought you'd be different, but I didn't think you'd be crazy!

I laugh out loud for a solid minute at his confusion before introducing myself:

Y/n: Y/n Joestar, pleased to make your acquaintance.

???: The pleasure's all mine, my name is Andreas Volantè.

Y/n: Awesome, hey wait a minute... Do you go to U.A?

Volantè: of course!

Y/n: No way, what class are you in?

Volantè: 1-B.

Y/n: Ahh, I'm in class 1-A

Volantè: Well then, someone's got a lot on their plate.

Y/n: Yeah, but I'd gladly continue to take bites from the contents of that plate.

Volantè

Volantè: You certainly have a way with words, shall we make to school?

Y/n: Indeed we shall.

So, this morning hasn't turned out to be a complete disaster, for one thing, I've made a friend. On our way, he asks me who I am and I give him my backstory alongside some ambitions. Meanwhile, he tells me that he's from a family with a history of inventing and helping people in need. However, he wouldn't be in U.A if he didn't have a quirk. So we both avoid questions about our powers.

Upon arriving at the school we say our goodbyes and agree to keep talking to each other outside of class. After arriving I'm greeted by everyone else at class 1-A in the cafeteria.

Kirishima: Yo y/n!

I wave back at them and sit down beside kaminari.

Y/n: So, how did your parents react to what happened?

Jiro: My parents were worried sick about me, they wanted me to stay off for longer in case anything else happened. I managed to convince them to let me back though.