A trip down memory lane

A small perimeter was set up around the body, everyone looks terrified. I can't blame them though, a murder just happened in the middle of the street and no one noticed. Edgeshot's face is now one of concern.

Edgeshot: I need you two to interview people and ask what they know. I've called a pro-hero along the way and he's also brought his intern along too.

Y/n: Which pro hero is it?

Before he answers I hear that familiar voice again.

Volantè: Hey, we came when we heard the call.

He's wearing a very cool hero costume, although much like me, he doesn't seem to have any support items. Well, except for the ones his father attached to my suit.

A/n: Not sure who the art is by, so I'll link the website: http://www

http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/ling-greed/images/36658038/title/greed-ling-fanart

Y/n: Ahh, Volantè it's nice to see you, although not under these circumstances.

Volantè: Yeah, I get it, MindScaper sent me to help you with the case. He was on a job somewhere in Hosu city.

Himiko: Well, let's get to it, there's a lot of people to question.

Volantè: No problem, have interviewed many people yet?

Y/n: Yeah quite a few, but I feel as though the culprit might've already fled the scene, so I'll look elsewhere.

Volantè: You've got our numbers, so call us if you're in trouble.

With that, we all go our separate ways, on my way I get a call from an unknown number. I pick up.

Y/n: Hello?

Speedwagon: Hello y/n, I'm just back from my business trip, I'm at the hospital with Erina. How are you?

Y/n: Why didn't you call sooner?

Speedwagon: I can't use mobile phones, they're too complicated to use. Instead, I'm calling you from the hospital pay phone.

Y/n: I understand Speedwagon.

Speedwagon: I rushed home when I found out, I must be lucky she started talking today. She said how lucky she was to have you to be her hero.

My heart feels as though it's being squeezed.

Y/n: That's nice of her, did she say what happened?!

Speedwagon: Yes, but it's very peculiar...

Y/n: How so?

Speedwagon: She said that she got a knock at the door but then remembers putting on the kettle for no reason. Before she knew it the house was up in flames.

Y/n: So you're saying she has gaps in her memory?

Speedwagon: Yes, but she doesn't have any illnesses which would cause that, the doctor even proved it through blood tests.