Here comes the cavalry!

Present mic: After the dramatic and hair raising obstacle course it's time now for the cavalry battle yall!

Aizawa: In this part of the match students will have to join together in teams of up.to 4 players. In every team, there must be at least one horse and one rider. Every player will also have a headband with a designated amount of points, the points will be decided based on each students performance in the cavalry battle.

Midnight (to students): Alright everyone, get into groups of 4 or less!

Y/n PoV:

Wow, I really can't believe that everyone flocked to Bakugou. I don't care how desperate I get, I'll never ask for help off of someone like hi-

Toga: You're rambling

Y/n: Woah, Toga, I didn't see you there.

Toga: I have that effect on people.

Y/n: No that's not what I meant... I was actually gonna ask if you wanted to be on my team.

Toga: of course! Who else's team would I go on?

All right I have one new member to the team, although 1 may be enough, I'd like more...

It looks like so far everyone else is in teams, maybe Volantè would like to join us!

I search around to find him only to see he's talking Yaoyorozu, Todoroki and Iida.

I quickly rush over to him to try and change his mind.

Y/n: Hey Volantè wanna join our team?

Volantè (smiling shyly): Sorry guys, I kinda decided that I'd join their team.

Y/n: I see...

Volantè: Hey, no hard feelings, alright? I'm only doing this so I can test your skills against mine. After all, it's just like you told me, you want to test your mettle, don't you?

Using my own words against me...
Well played Volantè, well played.

Y/n: I understand, but just know *walking away to find other teammates* I'm not taking it easy on you, I'm gonna kick your ass!

He laughs for a moment before joining in on a discussion with his newfound teammates.

Y/n: Well Toga, looks like it's just us...

Toga: Why so glum chum?

Y/n: Well I was thinking that because there's only 2 of us we'll be at a big disadvantage, not to mention-

I'm interrupted by a soft slap across the face with her angry face.

Y/n: The hell was that for?!

Toga: You're acting like a pessimist and you're not, you're an optimist. Think about how you helped me feel better, I need you to come up with a plan.

She's got a good point.

Y/n: Well, to start I don't think you'll be carrying me, no offence but you're not exactly the super strong type.

Toga: So what you're saying is...you'll be carrying me?

When she says it like that it sounds dirty but there's 100% nothing dirty about this. I'm just...giving a cute girl a piggyback ride.

Y/n: Also I'll be relying on you to grab the headbands, no doubt you must be fast right?

Toga (smiling deviously): They'll never see it coming.

Y/n: Then we're settled, anything else?

Toga: Yeah actually, if you do any of that go go gadget leg stuff what should I do?