A meeting by chance?!

A/n: HELLO AGAIN!!! It's certainly been a while, let's begin. *puts on chainsaw arm and grabs boomstick* Groovy.

Y/n PoV:

I woke up early the following day, it was beginning to get warmer now. What a relief, welp, better get ready for another day. I head downstairs for some breakfast, unsurprisingly Yaoyorozu and Iida are already up.

Iida: Up already I see!

Y/n: Yeah, don't know why I don't typically get up at 6:30.

Yaoyorozu: It's a good habit though, besides have you heard the announcement?

Y/n: What announcement?

Midoriya burst in through the door in jogging gear.

Midoriya (out of breath): Morning guys!

Y/n: Morning!

Iida: Morning Midoriya, also Y/n the announcement is that we're all going down to the training facilities at 8 o'clock for something.

Y/n: I see, well, in that case, are we getting in our uniforms or costumes?

Yaoyorozu: Our costumes.

Y/n: Right, I should probably go wake up Himiko, otherwise she'll sleep in.

Yaoyorozu: Knock this time, you don't want a repeat of yesterday.

Midoriya: What happened yester-

Y/n: NOTHING!

I run to lift, hop in and head up to the 3rd floor. Once I get to her room I knock repeatedly on the door and she walks out with half-shut eyes and in those cat pyjamas again.

Y/n: Morning Himiko, just thought I'd let you know to get into your hero costume today.

Himiko: But whyyyyyy?

Y/n: Teacher's orders, not mine, we gotta go to training at 8 a.m.

Himiko: Ok...

Y/n: Don't be late.

I bend down and kiss her cheek before hurrying off to my room to get ready for training.

Timeskip. At 8 a.m in the training facility:

Once we arrived we were greeted by Aizawa and Ectoplasm.

Aizawa: Good morning class.

Class 1-A: Good morning Mr Aizawa and Ectoplasm!

Aizawa: Alright, today we'll be teaching you all to come up with ultimate moves.

Iida: Sir, I'm sorry to interrupt, but is this in preparation for the provisional licence exam?

Aizawa: A valid point Iida, today you'll have to come up with at least 2 ultimate moves. However, some of your transformation moves like Iida's recipro burst count as ultimate moves.

Y/n: Sir, does my Sunlight yellow overdrive count too?

Aizawa: That depends, Ectoplasm!

Mr Ectoplasm then opens his mouth and sprays a weird blue mist over the training room. From the mist clones of him appear all over the arena.

Ectoplasm: There is one clone for each pupil, therefore you can all train diligently. BEGIN!

I go to rush up to an Ectoplasm at the top of the arena but I'm held back by Himiko.

Y/n: Is there a problem Himiko?

Himiko: Yes actually, is it alright if I can have some blood?

Y/n: Huh?