The obstacle course

I can't believe that the festival begins today. Over the past 2 days, I've been desperately trying to find out as much as possible about the tournament. So far I've learned that there are 3 rounds.

First, the obstacle course where I'll need to get through a ton of obstacles and reach the end before the other contestants. I feel as though this part of the race will indeed be the most challenging. Unfortunately, I think that this will be my worst part of the 3. This is probably because I'm not like the others in the sense that I don't have any mobility options for my quirk. Although I have been working on a new technique to combat my lack of mobility and lack of ranged moves. I call it the zoom punch although it also works with a kick too.

I came across the idea whilst watching a documentary with Speedwagon, it was about Guy Fawkes being caught and tortured for information

I came across the idea whilst watching a documentary with Speedwagon, it was about Guy Fawkes being caught and tortured for information. He loves these kinds of shows, they tortured him by stretching his arms and legs until the bones are dislocated and his arms stretched (beginning to feel as though we should watch different shows together). So in response, I used ripple energy to numb the pain and then dislocated my shoulder in order to throw a lengthy punch. Although after throwing it I have to allow my arm to retract back to me, so I can't continuously throw these punches. I've also been working on another ability but it's a bit of a work-in-progress.

After the obstacle course, it's the cavalry battle. Where teams of 5 attack one another for special bandanas worth points. In the end, to win, you need to get the most amount of points without leaving your team. The struggle here will be finding 5 capable teammates that aren't already taken.

Finally, it's the one on one battles which are pretty self-explanatory really. Part of me wants to fight people I can beat easily in order to win but more of me wants to fight challenging people.

Nevertheless, it's off to school to prepare for the main event. Gotta pack my P.E uniform too, I'm quite surprised that U.A is confident enough to have this tournament so soon after the USJ attack. Gotta admire their attitude. I can't see Volantè anywhere, strange I thought that he lived near me. It doesn't matter, all that does matter is that he's there.

Time Skip brought go you by a very excited author

Once I got to U.A it felt like I had come to another school. Everyone had the sternest of faces on and it looked quite scary actually. Before long we were instructed to get into our P.E uniforms and head towards the arena. It's not a very long walk but once we get there the perspective really settles in. There are so many people here to watch us do this, hell, there's probably so many more watching at home. This is gonna be so cool.

Whilst everyone else is still arriving I notice Toga with all the other general studies kids. She looks a lot happier today, glad to know she's feeling better.

Y/n: Hey Toga!

She turns around and her face lightens up.

Toga: the atmosphere in this place is crazy huh?