Synthetic Eyes

Eyes

Eyes

Eyes

Human eyes, animal eyes, synthetic eyes. Everywhere we go, someone, or something is bound to be watching us, watching you.

Do you ever get that eerie feeling that something is watching you, but you're completely alone with not a single person in sight? Well, that is from the dolls, photographs, and paintings surrounding you, as most of them all have eyes.

They sit there watching the world go by without them, but they're alright with that, most of them anyway. Some become jealous as they watch you live your life, while they are frozen in time, paralyzed.

As they watch the world go by around them, they become interested in certain people, maybe that person is you. They watch your every movement, every single thing you do. Sometimes the synthetic eyes are able to move once in a while, their eyes looking to where you were last as their interest peaked.

But, whatever you do, do not anger those who have synthetic eyes. The synthetic eyes will follow you wherever you go, blurring your vision, until you lose your sight and becoming immobile, your eyes will start to rot in your skull, causing you to lose them. Then, whichever synthetic eyes you angered will gain better vision, and will be able to move more freely, giving them life.