Chapter 2: Are They Dating?

A week after Jennie got her brace put on...

Jennie's P.O.V.
Today is a regular Wednesday afternoon, in the canteen. It's only been a week and two days since I got my brace put on and already, I've gotten it signed, given Get Better Soon cards, and given gifts from like 75% of the University. It started to become a habit. Everyday, when I am leaving the University, I get to my car carrying boxes and bags of cards and gifts. It's gotten so bad that I had to use one of the extra rooms at home just for it all. I guess it's because I'm sort of new. Over the past week, I've made friends with Rosé, Chaeng, Jisoo, and especially Lisa. Today was Chaeng's day to help me with all the gifts and cards. Today, I'm going to ask Chaeng a couple questions about one Lalisa Manoban.

*At Jennie's car with Chaeyoung*
Chaeyoung's P.O.V.
When we got to Jennie's car, she started asking me a whole bunch of questions about Lisa. I wondered why, until Jennie asked me if Lisa would date someone like her.

Chaeng: "Well, I'm highly sure she would date someone like you."
Jennie: "Ok." *Starts putting things in her car*
Chaeng: "Unnie, wae? Does Jennie-unnie like Lisa?"
Jennie: "I do. I'm a bit scared to tell her though."
Chaeng: "Wae?" *Cofused*
Jennie: "I don't know if she'll date me because of Mina."
Chaeng: "Who's Mina?"
Jennie: "Lisa's ex." *Tells Chaeng about Mina and Lisa*
Chaeng: "Poor Lisa. Jennie?"
Jennie: "Yes?"
Chaeng: "This is your chance to bring back the nice and very bubbly Lisa!"

Jennie's P.O.V.
Jennie: "Are you saying Lisa wasn't always so cold and closed off?"
Chaeng: " Yeah."
Jennie: "Thank you so much, Chaeyoung!"
Chaeng: "You're welcome, Jennie."
Jennie: "Can you help me finish up putting these cards and presents into my car?"
Chaeng: "Yeah."

Chaeng and I finish putting everything into the car.

Jennie: "Hey, Chaeng? When's Lisa's birthday?"
Chaeng: "March 27th."
Jennie: "O-m-g. That's Saturday!"

*The next day*
Lisa's P.O.V.
For some odd reason, I was really excited about helping Jennie bring her gifts and cards to her car. I couldn't explain this feeling if my life depended on it. When I got outside to meet Jennie, she was on her phone, surrounded by bags of cards and gifts. I quietly walked up to Jennie and back hugged her.

Lisa: *Back hugs Jennie* *Smile*
Jennie: "AHH!!" *Sgh* "Lisa, you scared me!"
Lisa: "How did you know it was me?"
Jennie: "For starters, you're the only one that back hugs me. For two, when you do back hug me, you put the palms of your hands on my stomach as if I were pregnant." *Faces Lisa*
Lisa: "Oh. Let's get this stuff in your car."
Jennie: "Just know, you almost made me drop my phone."
Lisa: "What type of phone do you have?"
Jennie: "The gold Iphone 8 plus."
Lisa: "Wow. I literally have the exact same phone."
Jennie: "No way! Really?!"

I released my grip on Jennie and pulled out my phone and took off the case.

Jennie's P.O.V.
I couldn't believe me and Lisa have the same phone. Lisa showed me her phone but when I saw her case, I was inlove with the little gray and white cat that was on it.

Jennie: "Aww! He's so cute!" *Points to Lisa's case*
Lisa: "Oh. This little fluffer is Leo. I love my little buddy so much."
Jennie: "Did Lisa Manoban just say love?" *Sarcastic*
Lisa: *chuckles*
Jennie: "Lisa?"
Lisa: "Yes, Jennie?"
Jennie: "Can you pick me up from my house in about 30 minutes?"
Lisa: "Uhh, sure? Wae?"
Jennie: "I want you to meet Kuma. After you meet Kuma, you will take me to your house, so I can meet Leo."
Lisa: "Ok. But what's a Kuma?"
Jennie: "Kuma is my dog."
Lisa: "Ah."