Chapter 18: Halloween

Jennie's P.O.V.
Today is Halloween. Me, Lisa, Jisoo, and Chaeng are gonna meet up, with the kids, and take them trick or treating. This is Bronwyn's second Halloween, but the first one that she'll get to actually go and walk and get some candy.  She has 6 teeth and can eat soft and gummy candy. She can also eat soft chocolate, such as chocolate bars with nougat in them. I can't wait for tonight!

This year, since Bronwyn is joining her siblings, they're gonna be dressed in a sibling costume. They're each gonna be a crayon of their favorite color. Jadessa's gonna be a pink crayon, Evy's gonna be a blue crayon, Eris is gonna be a green crayon, and Bronwyn's gonna be a purple crayon. The costumes are adorable!

Jadessa: "Eomma!"
Jennie: "Yes, monkey?"
Jadessa: "I need your help."
Jennie: "Ok.... What do you need my help with?"
Jadessa: "Finding Bronwyn."
Jennie: "What do you mean "finding Bronwyn"?" *starting to get a little worried*
Jadessa: "I mean: we were playing hide and seek and I thought that she was gonna hide with Evy or Eris. When I found Evy, she said she wasn't there, and same for Eris."
Jennie: "Ok." *more worried* "Go tell eomeoni. I'm gonna go look for her. Tell Evy and Eris to start looking for her too, ok?"
Jadessa: "Ok, eomma." *runs off*

Ohhh, Bronwyn.... I start to walk around the house, calling Bronwyn's name and looking around for her. After a couple minutes, I had searched pretty much the entire house.... and no Bronwyn has been found yet....

Lisa's P.O.V.
I was on my way to head downstairs and outside to look for Bronwyn when I heard a thud, followed by a little grunt. This thud and grunt was from Bronwyn's room. I went in and checked through, in, under, and above EVERYTHING. My last thing to search was the giant closet that my Jennie decided to get for Bronwyn. Yay. Not. After a couple minutes, I was relieved. I teared up in happiness and let out a small sigh. I found Bronwyn at one of the very ends of her closet, in a pile of clothes.

Lisa: "Jeez, little lady." *picks up Bronwyn* "You scared us all."

I kissed her cheek and went to find Jennie. I found Jennie in our bed, knees in her chest, arms around her knees, and her head down. When she noticed my presence, and our baby's, she jumped up, ran to us, and hugged us both.

Jennie: *pulls back and takes Bronwyn* *looks up with sad, but happy eyes* "Where was she?"
Lisa: "In her closet."
Jennie: *nods* "Well, I'm just glad she's found and safe."

After about 10 minutes of cuddles, Jadessa, Evy, and Eris joining after 5, we all got up and got ready for trick or treating. Me and Jennie got the kids all dressed in their crayon costumes and headed to the spot where Chaeng and Jisoo are meeting us at. When we arrived, Jennie sat in the car with the older kids while I walked around with Bronwyn because she was fussy. I got a call from Jennie after 5 minutes, telling me Jisoo and Chaeng have arrived. I picked up Bronwyn and headed back to the car.

Min Joon: *running and yelling "lili!"*
Lisa: "Heyyyy, Joon!" *hugs him*
Bronwyn: *holds hand out*
Min Joon: *grabs her hand and gently shakes it* "Hi, Wynnie." *smile*
Bronwyn: *giggles*
Lisa: *teethy smile*
Min Joon: "Let's go get candy, Lili!"
Lisa: "Let's go get cousins first."
Min Joon: "Ok!"

I picked up Bronwyn, grabbed Min Joon's hand with my free hand, and walked back to the car. When we got there, I told them that we could go now. They all got out the acr and we went to the first house. The kids trick or treated, then we all left. It was really fun!

So, here is chapter 18! The next chapter is going to be held 8 months after this one. Bye for now, peeps!💗💗