Chapter 6: Pregnant with #4

Jadessa's P.O.V.
Annyeonghaseyo! Today Is my birthday!!! I'm finally 5. My eomma... is pregnant with my third sibling! Eomma is 5 months. 4 days before today, eomma turned 5 months. My birthday started off with a triple decker eggo extravaganza. (My fellow Stranger Things umans;)) Eomma didn't want me to have it, but eomeoni let me;). It.... was.... delicious!! Eomma didn't let the twins get any for breakfast.

Jennie's P.O.V.
At the moment, I'm upset because of pregnancy hormones and because Lisa let Jadessa have basically a dessert for breakfast. Now Jadessa is gonna be on a sugar high.

Jennie: "Lisa, I need to speak to you in the living room." *serious*
Lisa: "Ok. Hold on."
Jennie: *goes to the living room* *waits for 5 minutes* *gets even more upset* "Lalisa Manoban!! Get your butt in this living room, right now!!"
Lisa: *comes into the living room while looking at her feet* "Yes, love?"
Jennie: "Look at me." *serious* *arms crossed*
Lisa: *slowly looks up at Jennie"
Jennie: "You know you can't let Jadessa have that thing for breakfast again."
Lisa: "But why, love? She loves it."
Jennie: "It's too much sugar for a breakfast. She's only 5."
Lisa: "Ok. Fine! If she starts crying, I will be looking at or for you."
Jennie: *sigh* "Please don't put that on me. You know I have bad mood swings." *turns to the backdoor*
Lisa: *back hugs Jennie* *rubs her stomach* "Hey, sorry for putting pressure on you. Forgive me?"
Jennie: "Of course I do."
Eris: *runs into the living room* "Evy spilled her oatmeal on Kuma!"
Evy: *runs into the living room* *hits Eris* "I didn't mean to!"
Jadessa: *comes into the living room holding Kuma*
Jennie: "Oh gosh."
Lisa: "Jadessa, put Kuma down so you don't get oatmeal on your pajamas."
Jadessa" Ok, eomeoni." *puts Kuma down*
Jennie: "Ok, first things first, Lisa take the kids and Kuma upstairs to give Kuma a bath. I will clean up the oatmeal and breakfast. After Kuma's bath, rinse out the bathtub and get the kids in. I'll be up in about 20 minutes to help.
Lisa: "Ok." *leaves with the kids and Kuma*

No one's P.O.V.
It's been a couple hours now and it's 1:40 P.M. Lisa, Jennie, and their kids are now bathed and dressed. Jadessa's party starts in 20 minutes. Her dress code is pink. Jennie wore a light pink maternity dress, Lisa wore a light pink suit, Jadessa wore a light pink princess puffy dress, Evy wore a light pink ruffle dress, and Eris wore a light pink suit. Her cake was two-tiered, covered in white fondant, covered in pink fondant flowers, says "Happy Birthday on the top, and has 5 decorated candles on the top.

Jadessa's P.O.V.
My two papa's and my mama are here. My eomma, eomeoni, and siblings are obviously here. My god moms are here. My aunties and uncle are here; and last but not least, Min Joon oppa is here! I'm excited. My eomma said that 14 people came to my birthday party. My mama and papa M came from Thailand a couple days ago to spend my birthday with me. I'm so glad that they came! When everyone arrived, we had lunch, then they sang "happy birthday" to me, we had the cake and vanilla ice-cream, then I got to open my presents. After I opened my presents, us kids went out side to play while the adults cleaned up. My birthday was coming to an end. Mama told me that it's 7:00 P.M. and it was time for us kids to come inside because it was getting late.

Eris: "Mommy!" *runs into the living room crying* "Mommy!" *crying*
Jennie: *quickly puts down the plate* "Eris, what's wrong?! Why are you crying?!" *worried*
Eris: "Evy hit me!" *crying* *shows arm to Jennie*
Jennie: "Oh my god! What happened?!"
Eris: "Evy hit me with a stick on my arm." *sobbing*
Jennie: "Ok. Go to eomeoni and tell her about it while I go talk to your sister."
Eris: *goes to Lisa*
Jennie: *goes outside* "Evangeline Hazel!!"
Evy: "Yes, mommy?" *walks to Jennie*
Jennie: "Why'd you hit your brother with a stick?"
Evy: *looks at the ground*
Jennie: *walks Evy into the house, has a serious conversation with her, and makes her apologize to Eris* "Now, you and your siblings have to get ready for bed."
Evy: "Ok, mommy." *goes to her room*
Kim-Manoban family: *goes to their rooms, gets ready for bed, and goes to sleep*