About Grace

Full Name: Gracelyn Rosalie Anderson, Princess of Kent
Nicknames: Grace, Gracie, Gracie-bug, or Lyn
Age: 17
Family: Daniel Anderson, Duke of Kent (father); Katherine Anderson, Prince of Kent (mother); Lucas 'Luke' Anderson, Prince of Kent (older brother, age: 19, twin to Samual 'Sam'); Samuel 'Sam' Anderson, Prince of Kent (older brother, age: 19, twin to Lucas 'Luke'); and Andrew Anderson, Prince of Kent (twin brother, age: 17).
Appearance: Blonde hair and blue eyes, has a British accent like her brothers and mother while her father has an American accent.
Personality: Shy, sweet, kind, loyal, smart, trustworthy, talented, feisty, protective, sarcastic, and funny.
Likes: Singing, dancing, reading, sketching, playing the trumpet and piano, exploring, horseback riding, and climbing trees.
Dislikes: Being tickled, being sneaked up on, needles, and feeling betrayed.
Friends: Gabriella, Troy, Taylor, Chad, Ryan, Zeeke, Jason, Martha, and Sharpay.
Boyfriend: Troy Bolton.
Occupation: Princess of Kent, section leader of the East High trumpet section.
Family Bio: Through her mother's side, Grace and her family are close relatives to Queen Elizabeth 2nd. Grace's mother, Katherine, is the third child but second daughter of Queen Elizabeth 2nd. Of course, that makes her the fourth in line behind her older brother, Prince Charles of Wales, and her two nephews, Grace's uncle and cousins. Grace's father, Daniel, was in law enforcement before he went to England and became a part of Katherine's mother's security forces. After an accident, Katherine and Daniel made the decision to take a step back from the royal life and moved to the U.S.A.