Prologue

Once again, Grace got out of her family limousine in front of their mansion. After visiting her family in England and seeing that her grandmother had recovered from her sickness, Grace's parents made the decision that they would return back to Albuquerque. Grace was ready to be with her friends and spend the summer with them. She breathed in the fresh air with a smile and turned to see her twin brother getting out of the limousine. Andrew grinned at his sister and said to her, "It does feel good to be home, doesn't it?" Grace smiled and replied, saying the word one of her friends would often say, "Fabulous."

Katherine and Daniel then got out of the limousine, followed by Luke and Sam. Katherine grinned and said, "Well, we don't have to deal with the press, for now. The American press don't follow the royals like the British press do." Daniel gave his wife a 'really' look and replied, smiling, "Don't jinx it, dear." Sam nodded in agreement and said, "I'd rather not deal with cameras following us to school everyday. I don't want to have to deal with the principal." Grace rolled her eyes at her parents and eldest brother and said to them, "Can we enjoy the summer without worrying about the press, please? I already have to worry about the school body trying to find out what my friends know about us. Let's just enjoy the summer, shall we?"