2;5

Billie's POV
It warmed my heart to know that he broke it off with someone for me. I fell asleep in his arms. His body heat, his skin, perfect. I was comfy in his hoodie and sweatpants. It smelled like him.

I woke up to the light flooding in through the window. I sat up yawning. Grayson was still sleeping, like a baby that is. He was curled up in a ball with his hands close to his bare chest.

I took a picture and then smiled looking at him. He woke up and I got sad. He noticed and hugged me. He was so warm.

"What's wrong?" He says laying back down with me in his arms.

"You woke up. You were so cute sleeping, I have a picture for proof." He smiled and hid his face.

"Why you take pic?" I laugh and he kisses me on the cheek. I show him the picture and he takes my phone.

"No give it back." I say reaching for it.

"Fine, but when I take a picture of you while your sleeping you can't have me delete it." I wheeze.

"Fine." He gives me my phone back. I got up to go to the bathroom. But immediately wanted his warmth again. I grabbed his hand and pulled him out of bed. He groaned but got up. I hugged him.

"My god your freezing." He says holding me.

"Why do you think I'm being clingy?" I smile.

"I don't mind you being clingy but your forehead is burning, your sick Billie." He places a soft kiss on my forehead.

"I have another show tonight so I'm gonna have to call him." I say getting on my phone while he still holds me. I call my manager and he answers on the third ring.

"Yes?"

"I'm sick and I can't do the show tonight."

"Damnit Billie!" He yelled.

"I can't control my body dude."

"I had someone for you to meet tonight and they're leaving tomorrow."

"Well I can't do the show, try to convince them." I hang up and sigh. Grayson picks me up and carries me to the bed.

"You stay in bed, I'm gonna go get you some medicine. If you need me or just feel lonely, call me or text me." He kissed my forehead and left the room.

I texted Courtney. We haven't talked in forever, I've just been so busy with my tour and with Grayson.

Me: COURTNEY

Courtney: AYE BITCH

Me: How are you?

Courtney: Good and guess what?

Me: What?

Courtney: I'm dating someone but you will never guess who

Me: OMG WHOOOOOOO??

Courtney: Devon, plz don't be mad

Me: I ALWAYS KNEW IT!!! YOU TWO WERE ALWAYS SO CUTE TOGETHER!!!

Courtney: Good ur not mad😂😂

Me: Girl you two been flirting since 1st grade

I layed down and slowly drifted to sleep, without Grayson. Yeah it was lonely, and not as warm. But I had his hoodie and sweatpants for Pete's sake.i drifted to sleep just in my thoughts.

Grayson's POV
I walked into the room and Billie was sleeping. It was the perfect time to get revenge and get a picture. I took a picture and she was so peaceful. I layed down and cuddled her. She woke up and turned around.

"I'm back." She smiles and hugged me.

"It wasn't as warm without you." She pouted.

"I got the medicine and you need your rest." She buried her face in my chest and completely curled up in a ball. She was cute.

———————————————————
Sorry for the short chapter but I have a special chapter next and I needed this to be the end of this chapter. Since the face reveal went good I might do another cool thing after next chapter I'm not sure yet, or even what it will be🤫🤫

-Daddy V