3;5

He set me on the bed still never breaking the kiss. He pulled away for a moment, he stared at me in awe. I looked in his eyes, the eyes that were once emotionless, now filled with love.

I took off my shirt as did he. He moved from my lips to my jaw and slowly to my neck. He found my sweet spot, earning a moan from me. He moved back up to my lips.

"I love you Billie." He said.

"I love you too Grayson." He unclipped my bra revealing my breasts. Our lips connected, he slid off my pants along with my underwear, leaving myself completely exposed. He took off his as well.

He continued to kiss me, I gasped when his length hit my heat. He broke the kiss and started to tease my entrance. My body ached for him. He slid in his length slowly letting me adjust. He started to thrust, making me moan.

I felt the knot in my stomach. Damn it not now, we had time but when I do, it needs to be special. I was almost there. I could tell he was too, his thrusts were getting sloppier and sloppier.

"G- Gray!" I yell. I couldn't say it, I was a moaning mess. He pulled out, my body wanted him but now wasn't a good time. He collapsed next to me.

"I love you, Billie." He said as I layed my head on his chest.

"I love you too. I'm sorry for my brother, he's protective." I say sitting up.

"You shouldn't be sorry, it was my brothers fault not yours." He assured me and kissed me one last time before getting dressed.

"Be quiet I'm gonna call my brother to see where he is. Then I'm gonna beat his ass." I said with a fake smile on my face. I called my brother and tried not to yell at him. He answered and I acted like I was crying so he didn't know I'm happy again.

"Hello?"

"Hey." I said sniffling with a stuffy voice.

"What's up?"

"Where are you? I don't want to be alone right now."

"I'm at the hotel across the street from yours."

"What room?"

"212."

"Be there in a minute." I said and hung up. I kissed Grayson and told him I'd be back in a while. I walked to the hotel and up to his room. I knocked on the door and waited. He opened.

"You don't look to sad sis." He said confused.

"Why the hell did you beat Grayson up?" I said firmly. He sighed.

"Rage over powered me and I lost control." He said in a cocky tone.

"Mhm, that's why you did it. Or did you just not want to listen to me?" I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Fine. I didn't want to listen and took matters into my own hands." He said.

"I think I'm gonna be happy for the no drama over these next couple months." I walked away. That was that. I was furious. I went back to Grayson. When I got there he had a smile on his face.

"I have a surprise." He said making me raise and eyebrow.

"And what would that be?"

"Do you know who James Charles and Emma Chamberlain is?"

"Yea, why?"

"They want to meet you and me in a few days." He come over to me and hugged me.

"I would like to meet them." I smile. He gave me a kiss.

"Oh fuck! The plane." He said, realizing the time.

"Shit!" I laugh and run to get my stuff. My manager knocked on the door.