4;1

Billie's POV

We finally got back to my house and Grayson being the secret soft teddy bear he is, he felt bad about going off on his brother. Grayson left to go find his brother. Am I getting too attached? Damnit Billie.

Grayson's POV

I went to my house to find my brother. He was sitting on the couch with his girlfriend. I motioned for him to come here for a minute. He paused their show and we stepped outside.

"You here to go off on me again?" He says with an attitude.

I sigh, "I'm here to apologize, if you'll take me apology that is," The tension relieved off of his shoulders.

"Ok, go on." I took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have gone off on you. I was just dazed and scared. I don't want to lose her, you know where I would be if I didn't have your support or hers. But I haven't even told her yet." I choked on the last part.

"I know it's hard to talk about and you need to take your time. But you have to tell her bro. I except your apology now go tell her man." He was the most caring brother I could ever have.

"Alright bro, I love you." I said walking away. He returned the words and I smiled.

At Billie's house

I took a deep breath as I knocked on the door. Billie opened and hugged me. We went up to her room and I was so nervous. We sat on her bed and I started to talk.

"Billie?" I said swallowing hard.

"Yeah Babe?" She turned towards me and noticed something was wrong. She laid her head in my lap.

"I haven't told you everything. You told me the worst thing in your life but I haven't told you mine." She smiled softly.

"I'm here for you like you were here for me." She reassured me.

"If it wasn't for you and my brother, I probably wouldn't be here." It was hard, really hard.

"We all have our demons." She giggled. It's amazing how easy it is for her to make the best out of a bad situation.

"I was like hella depressed and I didn't do the best things. I did drugs and hung out with the wrong people. I cut myself, there's no telling how many times E was in hospital with me. It was the darkest point in my life and that's why I went off on my brother. I was scared, without you or my brother I probably wouldn't be here. I was so scared of losing you that I thought I deserved it. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner." I was crying and Billie was at a loss of words.

"Grayson, it's ok. I'm here for you. I always will be." She said hugging me.

"It's just hard." I squeezed her making her giggle.

Billie's POV
I never would have thought that someone that bright could have had such a dark past. I know for sure what will get him out of this mood though.

"Wanna go get ice cream??" I say grabbing his hand.

"Yes." He leaves a kiss on my lips. I smile as he returns it.

At the ice cream shop he got a chocolate vanilla swirl, while I got just plain chocolate. We sat outside while we ate our ice cream and talked about the two month break.

"We should go to six flags." I say excitedly.

"That sounds so fun!" He smiles. Before I could say anything back a fan came up to us asking for pictures. We both said yes and took a few pictures and then sat back down.

"Hey I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I smile and get up. I went into the bathroom and did what I needed to do. I was walking back through the Ice cream shop and through the window I saw Danielle.

She kissed Grayson but he pushed her away. I walked out and just stood in the doorway. Dani looked up at me and smirked. I felt like I couldn't even move.

"You had that one coming Billie. You can't just have a hot and famous boyfriend and expect to not want him." I really couldn't move. This isn't happening! My best friend? She would never. But she just did. I walked past the both of them not even looking at them. I got into the car and locked the doors.

Grayson was yelling at her. I didn't know what to do. I unlocked the car and walked over to them.

"She's not worth your time Gray. Let's go." I said. I looked at the table and Grayson hadn't finished his ice cream. I grabbed it and poured it on Dani's head. I walked off with Gray following behind me. We got in the car and she flipped me off.

"I'm so sorry Billie." He said. I sighed and turned to him.

"It wasn't your fault. I saw you push her away." He smiles and goes to kiss me.

"Oh come on why won't you kiss me?" He pouts.

"You have her on your lips." I say using my thumb and wiping it across his plump lips. I kiss his lips softly. He smiles into the kiss as I cup his face.

"I love you, Billie." He said pulling away.

"I love you too." He starts the car. On the way home, we held hands the whole time. I've fallen for this boy, but why do I feel like I'm still missing something?