3;1

billieeilish

billieeilish- Me and Finneas getting ready for tonight's show!!! Sorry for the delay😢😢

@welovebillie: it's ok luv ya sis

@wehatebillie: you shouldn't take her forgiveness

You've been blocked by @billieeilish

@finneas: love you sis I was actually happy in this pic btw😂😂

Billie's POV
I'm gonna talk to Grayson today. About what, you ask. Letting all my fans know that Grayson is mine. I went on IG and to his account. He posted not to long ago about how he misses his brother.

I accidentally reloaded his page and he just posted like a minute ago. It was him, with a girl. It wasn't his sister, I read the caption.

Most beautiful❤️

What?! We're away from each other for 30 minutes due to show prep and this is what I see. My manager opened the dressing room door.

"Your on in 5." He said. I swallowed. Well I won't some stupid boy ruin this show. I walked out of my dressing room and to the stage.

After the show
Billie's POV
I finished the show and thanked all my fans. Me and Finneas walked backstage. I gave him a huge hug.

"Hey where's Grayson?" He asked. Tears started to form in my eyes.

"Probably off with some girl." I say hug attacking him.

"I'm sorry Billie, did you two get in a fight or something?" He asked.

"No we didn't, everything was perfectly fine. But about five minutes before the show I went on his insta and he posted a picture of himself with a girl say that she was the most beautiful." I say just annoyed now.

"It's probably just a fan, he was probably just making her feel better or something. I talked to him after the show the other day and I don't think he would cheat Billie."

"Ok I'll call him." I walk back to my dressing room and open to my contacts. It rung for a few seconds until he answered.

"Hey Billie I'm outside your dressing room can you open the door?" His words put a shock to me. I opened the door and he was holding flowers a teddy bear and a huge poster. I jumped into his arms.

"Let me explain." He smiled and set me down.

"Explain later." I kiss him. I read the sign after pulling away.

Will you be my girlfriend Billie

"Will you?" He says smiling. I nod and kiss him.

"Yes! A thousand times yes!" We hug for what seems like eternity. We decide we need to get back to the hotel. On the way there he explains everything.

"So when Finneas told you about us talking the other day, we had made a plan. We were gonna make it look like I was cheating and he was gonna erasure you. You were gonna call me in your dressing room and I would be outside to ask you." I kiss him again for probably the hundredth time.

"Thank you. Oh and one more thing, I was gonna talk to you about it today but of course you had this plan. I want to tell the whole world your mine. I don't care about my image, I care about you."

"We'll tell them tomorrow. Tonight we're going out on the town. Just you and me." I cuddled with him in the car until we got back to the hotel. We went into the room and we were to tired to go out.

I changed into his sweatpants and hoodie. He had black basketball shorts with no shirt. I fell asleep in his arms, holding the teddy bear he got for me.

Grayson's POV
We had a one month break in between places so we went back home. We got to Billie's house and she hugged her mom and told her about the tour and everything that happened. We then went to my house.

We told him about everything. But one thing we didn't talk about was the alone time. Me and Billie took some photos in my room to post. We each chose our favorites and posted them at the same time.
———————————————————
I've fallen in love manz!!!!! This chapter was fun to write and me being the non-neat person I am I had no idea what was gonna happen this chapter. Thanks for reading and comment if you actually read this😂😂