22

The skies were black with smoke.

Bodies laid sprawled under rubble and death.

Once life fueled eyes now closed and blank. Dull they were. Izuku stood among the carnage.

Nothing but smoke filled the air.

Nothing but heat of the flames all around held him.

Nomus roam the land.

All For One had won.

He was left with nothing. He was alone. He was all alone. Tears trickled down his cheeks. Tears and blood and pain.

Izuku scanned the area looking for life. He then saw her.

The love of his life, under dirt and ash. Izuku wasted no time. He ran to her.

He didn't care that his left eye was gone, or the fact that his right leg was bent in the wrong direction.

With whatever power he had left in his body, he dragged himself to her.

To the girl that changed the way he looked at the world.

To the girl that changed his name for him.

The girl he loved with all his might

He reached her and dug her up and held her close to his bare and ash and soot covered chest

Her closed and her breathing shallow. Izuku begged for her to be alright. He blamed himself for everything. He was part of this destruction.

It was all his fault he thought to himself.

He begged to whatever God watching down on him to save her. To save Ochaco Uraraka. The girl who never ceased to smile. The girl that was always able to make him smile and brighten his day.

All he wants is to see her smile.

He prayed and begged and wailed to see her well. He cried his heart out. He held her close.

A soft hand brushed his cheek.

He ceased his wailing. But the tears continued to stream down his one good eye. Smoke suffocating him. He didnt care.

Flames burning him. He didn't care. The pain he was feeling was nothing compared to what he was feeling right now.

Ochaco was smiling for him. For him to stay calm. She was still there for him. She wiped away his tears. And smiled up to him.

It was heart breaking.

Izuku closed his eye and held onto her hand.

"Izuku" her sweet voice came. Izuku opened his eye to see her.

Even in all the dirt and ash as they were surrounded by death and flames, her beauty to him remained.

She was the most beautiful thing in his eyes. She was his light in the darkness. She was what kept him sane.

"Izuku" her breathing and voice began to slow

"Don't say anything..... save your strength" Izuku order but his voice lacked comand

Ochaco simply wiped away his tears and shook her head. A metal rod was embedded in her side. She only had a few minutes

Izuku heart broke into more than billion pieces. And they were still breaking. Breaking and breaking even of they had become non-existent they kept on breaking and breaking.