Chapter 1

Asslamualikum warehmatullahi wabarakathu. How are u guys out ther this is the first time am ever writing a book so please encourage me to write more and please please please share i will try and update every Friday Inshallahutalah.Loads n of Love May Allah keep you all in the best of health. :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hamza's POV

Its been only two years that mumma left us and dad wants me to shift.Why, Why doesnt he understand that i dont wanna get back to his native place. I've never been there throughout my life how could he leave me all for myself in a place i havent seen or been and only heard of. And so soon what is the need. I want to hang out with my high school friends I want to stay here in the place where I spent my life uptilll now with my mumma i just dont wanna go. Why doesnt he understand.

My head is hurting to the peeks that it would blast any time i need peace. And thats when i grab my backpack n rush to the main door.

"Where do you think you are rushing?" came his strong stern manly voice.My Dad

"I just need some air Dad i will b back by Maghrib" I say and just rush out before he could utter any other word.

I hear a deep sigh when i lock the door behind me. i just need the air. I take a cab to my favourite Jumeirah Beach. I love how calm and peaceful it was even though how crowded the place was during offs. May that was the love of beaches i got from my Mumma. I walked through the beach sand reaching for the water. I walked in it and as the water touched my feet it felt so cold. It felt all right. It felt as i was free. I walked further and further till the water reached my hips. I felt the cold water all around my legs. It felt good. I walked further in until the water reached my chest. Thats when i realised i needed to get out of it or it will be for the worst. Asi turned to get back on the land. I slipped and fell off gaurd.