Chapter 10 - Revenge

--------------------

Hiccup's POV:

--------------------

"Alright. They've all gone. Ready?" Tuff said as we watched the last girls in the village leave.

"Let the wars begin." Snotlout laughed, cracking his knuckles.

"Isn't revenge great?" Fishlegs stated excited for what was coming.

"Oh, it's amazing!" I answer.

"Alright let's go!" Tuff said leading the way as we followed.

--------------------

Astrid's POV:

--------------------

"Finally. It's our turn in the hot spring. Serves them right. Now they can suffer." I laughed with Ruff.

"I could stay here all day." She said sinking lower into the water.

"Anything is better than the cold."

"Especially when the boys suffer in it." Ruff laughed.

"Our plan was so great yesterday!" I giggled.

"Incredible." She agreed.

"Wait what is that?" She pointed up.

--------------------

Hiccup's POV:

--------------------

"Let the terrible terrors loose!" Snotlout called to Tuff who was in a tree with the terrors behind him. They all began flying towards the hot spring.

"Alright! Stage seven!" He shouted down to us.

"It's stage two you idiot!" I yelled back.

"Hey, your the one who's says I can only count to four." Tuff complained, climbing down.

"Nine, you can count to nine." I responded.

"Oh."

"Alright quick let's go!" Fishlegs said as we followed him to the hot springs. As we arrived there we hid behind one of the bushes.

"Okay, Snotlout, you grab the clothes and we'll wait here. When you come back pass them to us and we'll go hide them." Tuff whispered.

"Go, go, go before the terrors get here." I said pushing him. He rolled over to the rock so he wasn't seen and grabbed them all. He quickly ran back and passed us some and we ran for it.

--------------------

Astrid's POV:

--------------------

"Is that?" I looked up to where Ruff was pointing. Suddenly hundreds of terrible terrors swooped down at us.

"Ahhhh!" We all screamed as all we saw was green. I quickly dove under the water to escape them. I open my eyes to see a Scauldron underneath me. I quickly swam back up where the terrible terrors scattered.

"Scauldron!!!" We all screamed as its head popped out the water.

"Ahhhhh!" We yelled. Everyone raced out the water and went to grab our clothes which weren't there.

"Oh great.." Ruff started.

"...HICCUP!!!" I screamed knowing it was him. That son of a half troll is gonna die.

--------------------

Hiccup's POV:

--------------------