13

Ironic right? Well, I'll tell you about. I am the one who pushed for starting it in the first place. And also organized it. No one else wanted to do all that paper work.

We started it right about after I joined them and we made our debut. No one knows who runs it, but people speculate. Everyone has their own pick in which hero runs it. They're all wrong of course, but it's fun watching them guess.

Any parent who comes and tries to pick up their kid from the Hero's Houses always get turned back. We have rescued so many kids from their parents not to just give them back to the same abusive *ssh*les.

Every child is given and new name and identity. We have a hairdresser that works with us and agrees with our way of doing things. He changes the kids' hair after we take them in.

Hero's Houses is located above our base. Well, only we know it's actually there. The entrance is well hidden for obvious reasons.

It's made up of six houses. One is girls' dorms and the other is boys' dorms. I say dorms but they aren't as nice. One is a kitchen and eating area. It's attached to a small clinic with some medical supplies.

The next one is a mini schoolhouse. We don't allow idiocy if we can help it. It also allows the kids to leave when they turn 18 if they aren't adopted yet. This building also doubles as a safe house if anything goes wrong. The fifth building is just a storage area with supplies, extra clothes, and other random things.

The last building is a lounge or play area. Lounge for the older kids and a play area for our younger inhabitants. It's where the kids are most of the time they aren't in school.

People from local Highschools and colleges come and teach the kids as volunteer work. We do it too. But we can't do it every day. Kate and I run everything else basically. No one believes we are the ones in control. Just that we work for the hero who does, so nobody really pays attention to us.

However, all the kids know us to heart. We're like everyone's big brother and sister even if I am really close in age to some of them. They respect us like we are, though.

Each kid has their own chores and we have designated kids who oversee it all: the older and mature ones. They also make sure to keep the peace between everyone.

"Aishi! Who the hell are you talking to?! Keep it down will you!" 

Well, that's my sign to exit. Thanks for sticking with me through that for his chapter. Bbbbyyyyeeeee forth wall!!!! You'll see me in the next chapter! I must go before the author kills me for breaking her wall down. Hope to talk again.

Aishi out!