41

*just a note*
YASSS! We've reached over 10k views! This is huge for me. It really means a lot thx! 😋 Thank you for all your support and for reading this far! Now let's get on with the story...

——————

"What next?"

"Nothing." Stupid two tone was speaking... again. "You still need to answer my last question."

"No."

"Who are the orphans?"

"No!"

"Mr. Aizawa!"

"What the hell do you want!?!"

"He's being stubborn!"

"That's your problem! Not mine!"

Todoroki sighed. I smiled. I was good at being a pain in the *ss.

This time he was mad. He didn't care if he wasn't gentle. He froze my whole entire body but my head.

"Little angry now are we?" I wasn't really helping the situation, though.

He left the room and quickly came back with I vial. My forced it down my throat and made sure I couldn't spit it out. I coughed at the liquid burning at mouth. The stuff was rancid.

"What the hell?!!!" I really wanted to hurt him. He was massively getting in my nerves.

"Who. Are. They?"

"Gaaahh!!!" My insides were burning. Stupid liquid.

"What are you doing to him?!?" There were a few protests from the girls.

"What I need to do."

"Jack*ss." I spit at Todoroki.

My insides were still burning. It was only getting worse. "Crap!! My insides feel like they are melting or some sh*t!" I was sweating and seriously wanted to pass out already.

This went on for about ten minutes and I wanted to die. Tsuyu walked up to me and gave me a sympathetic look.

"Just tell us. Please, ribbit." I looked at her, and I saw a shy girl trying to help. Not stupid Bakugou trying to blow off my face.

I sighed. "Sh*t. What the hell. You ain't leaving til I answer anyways." The burning stopped.

"Oh hell yes! Thank god that's gone!" I took a minute to catch my breath.

"So...?"

"Ya I know!" I took a deep breath and recomposed myself. "Just answer me a few questions."

"Fine."

"Have you heard of Hero's Houses?"

Eyebrows were lifted. I just rolled my eyes. "Well of course you do. Everyone does."

"Who do you think runs it? Which hero is your pick?"

They were hesitant to answer.

"I thought it was All Might."
"Mount Lady?"
"Present Mic?"
"I thought UA might be behind it."
"Vlad King...?"

They all stared at me. "Wrong. Try again." I smiled widely.

"Which hero?!"

I chuckled to myself. "Who said it was a hero?" I lifted my head up, tilting my head back slightly. "Who said it wasn't a villain?"

"TRUTH."

"A villain?"

"Yes." Yes you dense blobs. "A villain. But in particular... a group of them."

"Wait..." Finally somebody stopped being as dense as a rock. Or as stupid as one.

"The Pack, the second most wanted villain group in Japan, only second to The League, dangerous and deadly, ran by yours truly, runs the orphanage known as Hero's Houses." I gave them my most innocent, toothy grin.

"...TRUTH."

...

Click. The pieces are finally laid out for them.

...

"WHAT?!?"