23

*Aizawa*

I was heading towards Heroes Houses to ask that lady a few questions when I saw something in the corner of my eye. I turned and saw the Fox jumping from roof to roof eating an... apple?

I decided to see what he was up to so I started tailing him. He was just walking when all of a sudden he jumped down into an alleyway. I wasn't going to attack at all. I couldn't handle the leader of The Pack on my own.

I ran to the mouth of the alley way he was in and heard him muttering a string of curses. So apparently he didn't mean to go down. I watched him get up and turn around. But not to face me; to face the opposite end of the alley.

That's when I heard a quiet sob. What was this guy'a deal with little kids? I watched as he led him out the alley way.

I trailed them of course. They stopped to sit on a bench in the middle of a park. I sat in the tree above them and watched. The little boy was telling the Fox something when he started balling again.

To my surprise, The Fox comforted him. Actually, this whole situation was surprising me.

I looked at the boy again and saw that he was hurt. He had cuts all over him. What could of happened for him to end up like this?

Soon after, a girl... no boy... or girl? I really couldn't tell. But he or she soon arrived with a first aid kit. He or she exchanged a few words with The Fox and then he or she started to treat the small boy. He or she made the kid take off his shirt and I had to hold on my gasp. His injuries were way worse then you could initially tell.

He or she finished treating the boy and the Fox whispered something into the boy's ear. He nodded and took the other person's hand.
He or she lead him away while the Fox justly sat there. He looked at his watch and got up. He went in the same direction as the other two so I followed.