Chapter 5

“Im the queen of this” I sang softly feeling my victory.I knew.I always win.Walang pinagbago,ako parin ang parating nananalo sa larong ito.I touched my hair acting like I have a crown on my head.I heared footsteps in the hallway and its coming to this room.The door opened like it was just some sort of box.Before even spotting me.I said.

“I found you guys.” I said in a very strong and confident voice.They both look very angry.I cant blame them coz I know Im tooway good at this so they cant beat the queen.

“You traitor!!!!” Trish shouted at me in a very loud voice.She never shouted at me like this before.I wasn’t a traitor I just did it to save myself not to be taya.So she cant blame like that.Im just playing the game wisely.

“Oh come on Trish,just accept the fact that Im the queen of this game.” I said with too much pride  in my voice while actinfg like I have some crown on my head.

She glared at me intensely.I chuckle at that.I know she just upset that Julia found her first.Kawawa naman nito eh sabi ko nga ako ang reyna ng tagu taguan and there is no one who can beat me with this game.So ano ba pinagbubuto ng botse nito.I know that I shouldn’t have back away but I need to show them that Im good at this.

“Its just a game Trish.” I added standing up towards the door.

“FUCK YOU!!!!!” She said while running out of the room.I shouted to wait for me but she didn’t.I call her out at the end top of the stairs but she didn’t listen.She looks shes in tears.But Im so tired to run over her.I just let her be now I know she will get over it later.I look for Julia to find her glaring at me too.Why cant they be professional even it is just local game.Well anyway Im so tired to think and say sorry to them so I just walk pass Julia and head to my room.

I open the room smelling the fresh sensation of the room that looks like there a plantation of strawberry out here.I relaxed at that.I went straight to the bathroom,stripped and get myself washed.After drying myself,I dress myself with some pajamas and sleeveless.I jumped to my bed and drifted to sleep.

---------------------

A short update lang😂