Chapter 38

Im not the killer.

I gripped my weapon hard on my hands. I dont know. Hindi ko na alam. Why would my Mom do that. Bat niya gagawin yun. My mom is the best person I've ever knew in my life and knowing her she wouldn't do such thing. Bakit?Pano? There is so much questions in my head and there is no way I could answer them by myself.

I run towards some door and the scent hits my nose. Its my room. I run to the bottom and launch my body towards the bed. I feel so relaxed. I hope this one would end.

I looked up the ceiling. There only the four of us left. Im not the killer. And Im sure its not Trish for now. Its just between my Mom and Kurt. But Im sure that either of them two, they wont kill each other or they wont kill me for sure. Its only one to be victimized. Its Trish.

I get up and roamed around the room. It feel so quiet. Even I cant see anything, Im pretty sure that is this my room and Im certain wheres the part of it I am in. I brushed my fingers towards the closet. I have different outfits here. As you all know, I love fashion. I was also planning to have my own brand but Yeah it was all just sketch lang. I really into dressing up although Im quite a simple girl but I really do want my outfit to be on fire.

I roamed again. I brushed my fingers again with some frames on it. Im into doing competions. I used to be the one who represent the whole school for some contest. Trish and I have the best tandem. We both have won the Team Oral in Math in England for the International Level. We also won the first place in Thailand for the Science competition. Chemistry. Physics. Biology. Math. Statistics and Algebra. Both of us have the best tandem.

I touched an oval-shape glass on the wall. This was the award given to me by a famous company for I have created a simple robot that operates on its own doing some surgical process on a patient suffering from severe heart failure. The robor I have made makes the operation successful. And everyone was amazed because I was just 14 that time and I was able to create such an amazing thing. And actually I wasnt really able to do that without my team. Well the idea came from me but it was all just an idea until Trish pushes me to pursue the idea. So we scouted for students that is into computers and literate in terms of electrical functions of the robot. Because of them I was able to make it all. This was for all of us. We done a great job.

I passed on the frames. And stepped into something. Its a book.