Chapter 27

I snapped my head back to the walls coz I hear some footstep and then I saw Mae dragged by some kind of old woman with no scalp and her mouth was hang open and she has no teeth.Her tongue was bloody yet still complete.Her neck has an axe on it and her breast has hole on each.Her nipples are nowhere insight.She was dragging Mae with her left hand.

Tears again fall down the ground as I blame myself.Blaming myself for I was the reason who invite them and make then suffer like this.I cried so hard as the old lady continue to drag the bloody Mae.

Mae has a knife stabbed on her left eye.Her eyeballs are missing.Her throat was forcely held out of her neck.Her hands are bloody with a hammer on her hand that is covered with blood.Her legs were tugged apart and her pants were ripped off .I can see some stabbed on her chest and her hands are cutted off.

Who did this???Who kiled her!I thought iisa lang ang mamatay every game but bakit tatlo na sila!!!!

There is no way na patay na din si Mylene!!!!Hindi ko kayang makita mamatay lahat ng  kaibigan ko dahil sakin,dahil sa dad ko!I cant take to have a sight and thoughts that my dad is killing them one by one.Killing them mercilessly.I cant affort my guilt anymore.It was all my fault.I shouldn't have invite them to this stupid party.Because of me they're dead!!It was all because of me.I sobbbed as I hear Liza and Jenny cried too.They must be so destroyed and among all of us Mae,Liza and Jenny were the closest,they were inseparable.I looked at them as they cried while trying to get hold of each other to a hug.I wish I was near them so I can hug them too.But I was on the opposite wall.I eyed them telling them Im sorry.But they were focused on Mae.

Im sorry Mae.You dont have to suffer like this but here you are lying on a cold bloody tile floor because of me.I shouldnt have forced you to come over but I did and it was my mistake.You are way too innocent to be in this state.You have been a good friend of mine and there was no way I can deny that you help me through my downfalls.You were there to cheer me up but I wasnt able to give it back to you.I wasn't have the time to owe you.Actually I had so much time to give but I was to blind to give it to you.I was focused to my studies and I should have loosen up a bit so I can have a time with you.But it was too late.Youre dead now.How am I supposed to give back the happiness you brought to me? I wish I could go back in time so I can have my time with my friend but sadly and unfortunately I cant and Im really disappointed.

Im sorry Mae.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mae down😈