Chapter 51

"But isa lang ang matitira, and thats definitely me!" Trish said pushing me to the ground and reaching for her weapon. Shit.

I backed away from her using my feet brushing it to the floor. I reached for my weapon.When the hell I let go of my weapon. I pointed it at her.

I knew it. She is horrible. She is a traitor. Ugh!!!! Ano ba kasii bat ba ako nagpapaniwala agad. Amputek naman Sam,nagiisip kaba.

I looked at her intensely that my stare could burn. How could she do this.

"You both think na uto-uto ako? NO! I want my parents back and the only way I could do that is to win the game. Sorry, Sam and Tita but I need to kill you both. Sinong gusto mauna?" She said.

Halang talaga to. Nasisiraan naba siya ng bait? Patay na parents niya and there is no way she could ever bring them back. They're gone. Forever.

"Bobo kaba? Bobo kaba? Salutatorian ka Trish and best in Science, alam mo na patay na sila so scientifically and if you think about it with your common sense,patay na na sila! There is no scientific method nor spiritual method that could bring back a dead body years ago to life. Nasisiraan kana ng bait Trish. You cant think properly." I said while slowly standing up never leaving her eyes. Mukhang nilamon na talaga ng pagkagahaman at sira ng ulo tong si Trish. Ano ba pinagiisip niya, she can bring back her now dead and just an ashed- parents? Putangina. Nagiisip ba siya?

There is a burning beat of my heart from my chest. Ewan ko ba kung inis ba to or ano basta I could literally hear the sound of it from these four walls.

"Puta Sam! Hindi mo maintindihan dahil buhay pa mga magulang mo,hindi mo maiintindihan ang sakit na naramdaman ko ng mawala sila at sa narararamdaman kong sakit hanggang ngayon! I miss them,so much that I am turning into a desperate monster just to bring them back! Wala ka sa posisyon ko para husgahan ako, hindi mo din nararamdaman ko so stop telling Im crazy coz you dont know! You don't know! " She exclaimed. I could see her tears sliding off her eyes towards her cheeks.

"Hibang kana talaga Trish! You are willing to kill someone para dyan sa gusto mo? Puta naman! Ang gago lang ng mindset mo! There is no way! Wala! Wala! Walang paraan para maibalik mo sila. Theyre GONE! FOREVER!" I replied with the same intensity like she has in her voice.

"Ah ganon! Why not I kill your mother so that no one else will be left to you. I already killed Julia and its not impossible for me to kill your mom, para naman maramdaman mo ang sakit ng mamatayan ng lahat." I could see her hate in her eyes ,its so evident.

And there is that familiar thug of pain in my heart when she mentioned my dear Julia. She killed her and now she's planning in killing my mom? NO WAY. NO FREAKING WAY I WILL LET TRISH KILL MY MOM.

"Dadaan ka muna sakin Trish! Hindi na ako papayag na saktan mo si Mom.Sge nang mahkamatayan tayo!" I said strongly.

"Ah ganon halika ng sa ganon ikaw ang mauna! " Trish said swinging her weapon towards me. She way too far to have that in my body.

"TAMA NA!" My mom shouted. She looked disappointed,stressed and occupied. She is in pain I could see it.

"Tama na kayong dalawa! Tama na nakikiusap ako! Wag na kayong magtalo! Please" She begged.

"Mom! I would let Trish hurt you! Not again!" I said while stepping towards her.

She backed away.

"Sam ,makinig ka there should be one left ,isa lang magmatitira. And I cant stand to think na magpapatayan kayo ni Trish. So Ill do it." She said with tears in her eyes.

Ha? Anong she'll do it,anong ibig niyang sabihin?

"Anong pinagsasab----------"

Before I could even asked my mom stabbed her knife towards her the middle of her head as the blood withdraw from the bottom of it.

No! No! No!

MOM!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'~
Short update